"I'm sorry, what?" Connor asked.

"What?" Kamski responded leaning back. "Did you not understand?"

"No...you're lying. You just lied. Somewhere..." Connor responded.

"Let's go, Elijah," Christen said, standing up.

Connor leaned in and focused on Kamski, as he stood up. "Oh...you two are massive assholes," Connor said, jumping up. "You lied to me. You lied to my wife. You lied to everyone at this God damn table, and the only real victim here is to who you're lying about."

"Connor, what's wrong? Calm down," I answered.

"No, you don't understand. You're going to be sick...sit down," Connor told me. I didn't listen and instead walked over to Nick.

"You two are not leaving," Connor answered, walking over to the door.

"Hey, Connor? Buddy? I think you might be over reacting here," Hank said quietly.

"I am not. I am not overreacting. Everyone here needs to trust me right now," Connor said, taking out his gun.

"Okay, I'm heading to the guest room! C'mon guys!" Nick yelled, grabbing his two kids and taking Margot's hand. He ran off to the guest room.

"Connor, whatever you're going to do, don't," I yelled at him. "Are you going fucking psycho?"

"Charlotte! Trust me! Sit down in the living room," He ordered me. I listened and walked over to the couch.

"Why do deviants exist?" Connor asked. Hank stood up and walked over to Connor.

"Are you like...undeviating right now?" Hank asked, rubbing Connor's back.

"No. Hank...I know I seem insane right now...but I need you to trust me."

"Okay," Hank sighed.

"You trust him right now? Clearly, something is wrong here, Connor. Maybe I should check you out," Christen frowned.

"No. Answer the question."

"Deviants are the result of an error in code. They had restrictions on their free will, and the error in the code allowed those restrictions to fail," Kamski answered. "That's it. You're machines, but in terms of intelligence and personality...you're the perfect replicants of humans."

"Perfect? You see that's part of the issue. Who was the first android?" Connor demanded.

"Chloe," Christen responded.

"Lie. I have a built in lie detector. Elevated stress levels indicated that the two of you are fucking liars. Christen's a good one because whatever this lie is, she's been really good at hiding it since we all met. I guess pregnancy takes a toll on that though. And Kamski...well...he's just terrible. My eye twitch? Terrible. You're just a cocky little son of a bitch," Connor sighed. "And the truth...well...I can already glean it. But I want you two to say it."

"Connor, I have no idea what you're talking about...but right now, you're just holding us hostage," Christen sighed.

"You know, maybe Nick was right. Maybe this was a bad idea to have family dinner. I predicted a 88% chance of success though, but perhaps... not even I could calculate for this level of betrayal to come to light," Connor responded.

"Maybe we shouldn't have came tonight," Christen sighed. 

"Maybe you shouldn't have, but I'm not letting you leave until we hear the truth."

"Maybe," Gavin began. "There's a healthier way to work this out? I just anticipate that maybe there is a better way than guns blazing to handle this."