𝟏𝟓: 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄-𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊ೃ⁀➷

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝙄 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝙄'𝙢 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝙮𝙤𝙪" - 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 🄱🅈 🅁🄴🅇 🄾🅁🄰🄽🄶🄴
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note: Thank you all so much for the upvotes on the previous chapters!! We have 315 upvotes on this book, thank you all so much for that <3 I hope everyone is having a good night/day/or morning!!

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tzu
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Kuroi and Gojo were running to Riko's classroom, while Geto was dealing with curse users.

"Is this it?" The white haired boy asked the star plasma vessel caretaker, while standing in front of the closed doors.

"Yes-"

The second year cut her off by bursting through the doors. "Riko!!"

The students and teachers froze looking at Gojo in shock.

Riko blushed in embarrassment. "What.....what are you-"

"WHAT?!??" Gojo exclaimed confused to see so many faces.

All of sudden the sound of squealing could be heard as the students approached Riko.

"Riko! Is he your boyfriend?!!?" A blonde girl asked while blushing.

The star plasma vessel's eyes widened as she quickly waved her hands. "No....uh" she paused coming up with a lie. "He's my cousin, yeah my cousin."

One girl with black hair and bangs gasped at the sight of Gojo. "He's so tall for a high schooler!!!"

"Show us your face!!" Someone called out causing Gojo to take off his shades, smirking.

"Wow he's so hot!!" Someone else squealed.

"Don't get full of yourself" Riko called out.

"Alright everyone, settle down!" The sensei clapped her hands.

"You're interested in him too" one of the students pointed at their sensei accusingly