𝟑: 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 ೃ⁀➷

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝙄 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥" - 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖
🄱🅈 🄱🄸🄻🄻🄸🄴 🄴🄻🄻🄸🅂🄷
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

      ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"A void in my chest was beginning to fill with anger. Quiet, defeated anger that guaranteed me the right to my hurt, that believed no one could possibly understand that hurt."
- Rachel Sontag
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The second year walked out of her dorm in her active clothes instead of her uniform, yawning, obviously tired.

Gojo and her did have a long movie night, and she left his dorm to go to hers at 8:39 a.m. to go get ready.

Y/n walked through the usual
silent hallways. It was normal like this, especially since it was still the morning.

Her eyes wandered around her surroundings before she stopped walking, hearing a noise.

She cautiously stood there, her eyes surveying the area as she felt a presence coming near her.

A mere moment of just five seconds had passed before Y/n swiftly turned around, revealing Eiko to be right behind her.

Y/n rose a brow, feeling uneasy a bit with the third year's presence. "Suzuki....what are you doing?"

The red haired girl chuckled. "What am I doing? I'm just going to practice, Gojo's girlfriend" Suzuki retorted as Y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I told you it's L/n."

"Oh I know but.... I rather call you by what you're known for, right? The third year asked in an innocent tone yet her words were venomous.

"I'm not known for that, so I don't know why you're trying to act like I'm known for being just his girlfriend."

Eiko shrugged her shoulders "yeah you are known for other things, but I feel like just Gojo's girlfriend fits you. It puts you in your place."

"Place?" The grade one sorcerer repeated with annoyance and anger in her tone as she crossed her arms, scoffing.

"Yes place" the red head placed a hand on her hip. "Just because you have amazing cursed techniques and great power doesn't mean you're at Gojo's level....so I felt the need to humble you."