𝟏𝟒: 𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ೃ༄*ੈ✩

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝙄 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝙄 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰" - 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 🄱🅈 🄽🄾🄰🄷 🄲🅈🅁🅄🅂 🄰🄽🄳 🄻🄰🄱🅁🄸🄽🅃🄷
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

⚠️ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄

Author's note: Hey everyone before you start reading I just wanted to say I changed a minor thing about Y/n in the prologue regarding her origin, which will be explained in this chapter. Instead of Y/n being adopted after her parents death, she was taken in by her grandparents. Also I'm gonna try to publish another chapter either tomorrow or the day after that.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
- H.P. Lovecraft
└─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐘 / 𝐍' 𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I could hear my heart thumping within my chest as I felt something. Something I haven't felt in a while........fear.

All I could move was my head, the rest of my body was incapable of any movement as the rocks held me hostage.

I could feel a prickling sensation as the rocks and boulders rough, pointy, sharp, and abrasive edges graze my skin.

What have I gotten into? Was a thought that lingered in my mind as my eyes wandered to look at Suzuki's form, looking unfazed at what was going on. Glaring at the third year, I felt nothing but rage and slight disappointment. I didn't feel disappointed in her necessarily, I felt slightly disappointed in myself for not picking up on the red flag she could've shown as she led me to this petrifying cave.

But how could I have known? That this mission was going to end with my life being in the hands of Suzuki and this creature. I shouldn't feel that disappointed in myself, Suzuki is very unpredictable.

I just feel like...I could've prevented this somehow.

"Now Y/n L/n-" the curse spirit started off before being cut off by me, as I began yelling at Suzuki in pure anger, knowing that it was her fault for what ever was going to happen to me.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Eiko!!! I know we don't like each other but we're supposed to be allies for this damn mission!!"

I heard the curse spirit give a low, hair-raising chuckle. "Wow it seems like there's a lot bottled up in there" the curse's hand grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at it. "Don't cut me off again" the curse's deep voice demanded, causing me to freeze up, feeling the immense dark energy that loomed over it.