𝟐𝟎: 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝙄'𝙢 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 '𝙚𝙢'
- 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚊 🄱🅈 🄻🄰🄱🅁🄸🄽🅃🄷
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note: Hi everyone thank you so much for the upvotes on the previous chapter!! I hope everyone is doing well <3 Also I'm sorry for the slow updates, I just want to make sure each chapter is good enough for guys to read and that I'm satisfi...

Author's note: Hi everyone thank you so much for the upvotes on the previous chapter!! I hope everyone is doing well <3 Also I'm sorry for the slow updates, I just want to make sure each chapter is good enough for guys to read and that I'm satisfied with it, which is why I keep on editing and rewriting them over.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control."
-Terence McKenna
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Yaga sensei sat in the passenger seat in the front as the second years sat in the back.

The driver started the engine and began driving off, leaving jujutsu high.

The older man sighed before looking back at his unusual silent students. "Any questions?"

"How long will we be on the road for?" Shoko questioned as she sat by the window, on the right side of Y/n.

"About an hour or two I believe."

"Well this'll be like a road trip right?" Gojo spoke up, trying to brighten up the mood.

"I guess you could say that" Y/n shrugged before yawning. "I'm gonna take a nap, Shoko do you mind?"

"Go ahead" the brunette answered, leaning closer to Y/n before wrapping an arm around her best friend's shoulder.

The grade one sorcerer comfortably leaned on Shoko. "Can you wake me up ten minutes before we get there?"

"Gotcha" Shoko playfully poked Y/n's nose, chuckling.

Twenty minutes had passed before the brunette laid her head against Y/n's, her eyes drooping before she tiredly glanced at Gojo, who was on the other side of Y/n. "Make sure to wake us up soon, got it?" she said before drifting off to sleep.

"Make sure you wake us up, got it" he annoyingly mimicked her. "So demanding" the white haired boy scoffed, crossing his arms as Geto let out a low chuckle at Shoko's usual behavior.