𝟖: 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 à³ƒàŒ„*ੈ✩

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝙄'𝙢 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝" - 𝚃𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 🄱🅈 🄱🄴🄰🄱🄰🄳🄾🄾🄱🄴🄴
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

   ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

   ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"You feel fine, and then, when your body can't keep fighting, you don't."
- Nicholas Sparks
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Author's note : Thank you all so much for 1.8k reads and 188 upvotes it means a lot!! Also I'm so sorry I wasn't able to update in awhile, I was dealing with finals and assignments for school but since I'm done with school for now, I'll be able to update more frequently.

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The next day, Y/n walked out of her dorm looking exhausted.

The second year softly closed her door before walking out in the empty hallway.

The sound of her foot steps could be heard as she fixed her uniform, trying to look somewhat put together.

Y/n cautiously looked around, remembering Suzuki was lurking around the halls.

She looked away letting out a sigh of relief before pausing, now sensing a presence behind her.

"Suzuki if you're here to bitch about me, go do that somewhere else" she said not even turning around, figuring that it was Suzuki.

"I don't think I would be bitching about you, Y/n" the sound of the familiar voice caused the grade 1 sorcerer's to become less tense.

She turned around to face her friend. "Sorry about that Suguru."

"It's fine" he waved it off, walking closer to her. "Though I guess she's been a pain in the ass for you."

"You have no idea" she tiredly sighed.

Geto's brows furrowed as his eyes took in the unusual worn out appearance of his friend.
"Y/n........what happened in there?"

Y/n looked down, knowing what he was talking about.

Her fists clenched unintentionally as she thought back to yesterday.

Geto immediately wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he noticed the conflicted and hurt expression on her face.

"Suguru" she mumbled wrapping her arms him, causing the two to hug.

The black haired boy tightly hugged her, waiting to hear what she had to say.