𝟐𝟒: 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆ೃ⁀➷

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝙄 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩
𝙄 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰
𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐫
𝐈𝐟 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩" - 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝
🄱🅈 🄳🄰🄽🄸🄴🄻 🄲🄰🄴🅂🄰🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄷.🄴.🅁.
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note: Thank you all so much for the upvotes on the previous chapter <3

┌─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┐
"Reality continues to ruin my life."
- Bill Watterson
└─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"You could've killed him Y/n!!"

"No I wouldn't have" you muttered looking at Gojo's battered state. You tried moving closer but was stopped by Geto putting his hand out as he looked up at you, tears welled up in his eyes. Sadness and anguish was evident in his dark brown eyes but there was also.....hatred.

The usual softened eyes Geto gave you was no longer there, instead a nasty, hard glare was evident on his face.

"Suguru" you attempted to move closer again but Geto immediately got up, summoning large cursed spirits, manipulating them to attack you.

"You're too dangerous to be kept alive!!" He yelled at you, the same words that you kept on hearing ever since this mess had started.

Without having another choice you pushed your hands forward, defending yourself, causing energy to blast right out of the palms of your hands.

Seeming like lightning, it electricuted and burnt the cursed spirits before heading straight to Geto.

"Wait Suguru move!!" you shouted, filled with fear as you watched it move towards your friend with a fast pace, it had no intention on stopping. "PLEASE" your voice cracked with desperation.

It was too late, the blast had hit Geto, merely striking him.

You immediately covered your ears trying to not hear his blood curdling screams, but it didn't work, you still heard them.