𝟏𝟎: 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆。・:*˚:✧

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝙮𝙤𝙪" - 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚗 🄱🅈 🅁🄸🄷🄰🄽🄽🄰
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

      ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there."
- George Harrison
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Author's note: Thank you all so much for the 218 upvotes and 2k reads, as a thank you from me I published two chapters <3

𝐘 / 𝐍' 𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"L/n" I heard someone call out, but I just groaned ignoring it.

A moment passed before I felt someone shaking me.

"What?" I tiredly mumbled, opening my eyes before immediately covering them with my hands, protecting them from the harsh rays of sunlight projecting from the car window beside me.

"We're here" Suzuki announced, pulling my hands off my eyes.

"What the hell, Suzuki" I cursed, annoyed at her.

"Get up" She opened the door and stepped out. "The driver and I have been in the car for fifteen minutes, waiting for you to wake up. You're waisting time."

"Then you could've woke me up earlier, you didn't need to wait fifteen minutes just to blame for me for waisting time" I rolled my eyes before opening the other car door and getting out.

"Anyways we have to travel on foot for the rest" Suzuki spoke up, holding her bag as she ignored my comment.

My eyes tiredly wandered around the area, seeing that we were in a forest.

Suzuki glanced at me for a moment before going to driver's window.

"You can go now"' I heard her say before the car drove off as she walked towards me.

"I hope you're prepared, L/n.....unlike last time" she smirked at me.

I glared at her "Shut the fuck up, Suzuki. You don't even know what really happened last time."

"Mhmm sure" Suzuki laughed for a moment before walking further into the forest. "Come on, we better start walking, so we can find this cursed spirit."

I let out a breath before following her.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

Gojo leaned back in his seat. "Escort the girl and......erase her?" He repeated his Sensei.

Yaga sensei nodded his head. "That's correct."

The white haired boy laughed out loud before not so whispering to his best friend. "He's finally lost it!!!"

"It is spring after all..... and with him being the next principal and all, he's getting carried away" Geto suggested before chuckling.

"I'll decide whether that's considered a joke or not" the older man spoke up, interrupting the two second years.

"All jokes aside" Geto cleared his throat before looking at his Sensei. "Are we resetting Master Tengen's cursed technique?"

"What's that?" Gojo questioned, a bit confused.

Yaga sensei and Geto blankly stared at the white haired boy, who leaned his cheek onto palm of his hand. "What?" He asked, not knowing why they looked at him, like he was crazy or just plain dumb.

"Master Tengen possesses the cursed technique of immortality....but it doesn't stop the aging process" Yaga sensei paused for a moment. "Master Tengen doesn't necessarily have a particular problem with aging. However....once a certain age is reached, the cursed technique will try to change bodies."

Gojo looked up through his shades, at his Sensei. "Hm?"

The older man looked down. "Evolution. Master Tengen will no longer be human and will ascend into a much higher state."

"To me that seems pretty cool" The white haired boy rubbed the back of his neck. "So what's the problem?"

"According to Master Tengen" Geto started off as he thought. "The will also ceases to exist once you reach that level. So in other words, Master Tengen won't be Master Tengen" the black haired boy looked at his best friend before continuing. "Master Tengen strengthens the barriers of both jujutsu schools and the pillars of the jujutsu world. Without Master Tengen the security and even undertaking any missions would be difficult. Worst case scenario Master Tengen could become an enemy to Humanity. That's why every five hundred years, Master tengen needs to merge with a compatible star plasma vessel and rewrite the body's information. So if the body is refreshed then the cursed technique will follow suit and evolution won't occur" Geto finished off.

"Gotcha" Gojo quickly snapped his fingers. "So becoming metalgreymon is fine but it'd be a problem if he became skullgreymon. We reset back to Koromon, right?"

The teen sighed. "Uh right....anyways."

Yaga sensei cleared his throat as he crossed his arms. "The location of the star plasma vessel has been leaked. There are now two groups, targeting the girl. The curse user group Q and the star religious group. The older man pointed at his students. Master tengen and the star plasma vessel will merge in two days, escort the girl and bring her to Master Tengen."

Gojo and Geto got up from their seats, ready to leave.

"If you two fail, the repercussions could greatly affect society. So don't screw this up" the sensei warned his students before dismissing them.

.✫*・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*..✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.