𝟏𝟑: 𝐍𝐎 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 。・:*˚:✧

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐈𝐟 𝙄 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲" - 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗 🄱🅈 🄱🅁🅄🄽🄾 🄼🄰🅁🅂
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength."
- Corrie Ten Boom
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Author's note: This isn't necessarily a filler chapter, it's more about Gojo's point of view while Y/n is now captured so please don't skip this one to read the next chapter, chapters like this (with Gojo's P.O.V.) will show the reader how he feels, his thoughts, and his actions about Y/n while he's on his mission which will be very important for the later chapters and just plays an important part in the plot of the story.) Also thank you so much for the upvotes on the previous chapter <3 

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The sound of whistling could be heard from Gojo as he and Geto stood there in a comfortable silence waiting for the girl named Riko Amanai also known as the star plasma vessel to wake up, since she was unconscious.

"Um...should we take her to a doctor? The white haired teen questioned, holding her, not knowing if it was okay for her to be unconscious for this long.

Geto merely shrugged in response before sighing. "If only Shoko were here to heal her."

Suddenly the girl's eyes opened as she got up, clearly in an alarmed state.

"Oh you're awake" The special grade sorcerer's blunt tone gained her attention as she woke up, Riko soon realized that he was carrying her before....

SLAP!!!

The second year put a hand on his now slightly red cheek, frowning as he started incoherently mumbling curses.

"You jerk!! If you wanted to kill so badly, why don't you go first?" She quickly got away from him and into a fighting position as Geto desperately tried to hide the fact that he was laughing.

The black haired boy quickly cleared his throat before smiling and waving at Riko. "Hey Riko, don't worry. We're not here to abduct you."

The black haired girl scoffed while pointing up at him. "Liar!! You look like a liar too and......what's with those bangs?"

Geto's smile even got larger, since it was now fake. He looked back at his best friend before nodding.

The two second years each grabbed her hands and feet before playfully swinging her side to side.