𝟗: 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 ೃ⁀➷

☆彡..:*・☆彡..:*・☆彡..:*・☆彡
"𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡" - 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢
🄱🅈 🄳🄾🄹🄰 🄲🄰🅃
☆彡..:*・☆彡..:*・☆彡..:*・☆彡

      ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

      ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"Thinking is a sign of disturbance. You don't think about things you're secure about."
- Marty Rubin
  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Author's note: Thank you all so much for the upvotes on the previous chapter!!

(Continuing off last chapter)
Recap of the previous chapter's ending

"Gojo come back in" Yaga Sensei's voice caused him to sigh as he went back into the classroom.

The man made sure his students were all in the classroom. "I'll be back, I have something else to speak about with the principal."

Gojo's blue eyes watched his sensei walk out before he thought back to curtain situation that happened yesterday.

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

A moment passed with the students sitting at table, in a comfortable silence.

"You know...." the white haired boy trailed off as he remembered Yaga sensei scolding him for not putting the curtains. "Are curtains even necessary in the first place?" he questioned out of the blue, leaning his cheek against his hand as he sat in his chair.

Shoko just looked at him, as if he went mad, while she wore his shades.

Gojo sighed, now rubbing the back of his head, slouchily leaning in his seat as he continued. "Like does it even matter if regular people see us? It's not like they can see curse spirits or jujutsu anyways."

"Of course it matters" Geto answered before pausing for a moment as Shoko messed around with Gojo's shades. "The prevention of cursed spirits is most important for the citizens' peace of mind. For that reason keeping it confidential is important. Not only that-"