𝟏𝟗: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔。・:*˚:✧。

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝙒𝙚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝙄 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝" - 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
🄱🅈 🅃🄷🄴 🄽🄴🄸🄶🄷🄱🄾🅁🄷🄾🄾🄳
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note: HEY EVERYONE WE'VE REACHED 440 UPVOTES AND 4K READS ON THIS BOOK!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THAT AND FOR STICKING AROUND <3

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
One day can change your life. One day can ruin your life. All life is is three or four big days that change everything.
- Beverly Donofrio
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It was currently 10:36 p.m. and all there was silence......it was like that ever since they arrived at jujutsu high.

The white haired boy sat there anxious, tapping his foot against the floor, repeatedly while nervously biting his lip.

Geto glanced at his best friend in worry as he sat beside him in a chair before looking at the closed door that separated Y/n from them.

Moments had passed and not a word came from Gojo. It was unusual, the most talkative person in the school was now dead silent.

The black haired boy let out a breath, looking up at the white blank ceiling. The tension was nerve wrecking.

"Gojo, Geto" Yaga sensei called out as his strides towards the gloomy, distressed teenagers sat had slowed down for a moment upon the sight of his students.

The older man sat in the empty chair beside Geto. "What happened?"

The white haired boy's eyes casted down, it had been about an hour since he and Geto rushed in the school to get the infirmary and Shoko had happened to be there, the brunette took Y/n to the room without hesitation. None of the second years had said what happened to anyone, the only thing on their mind was to make sure that Y/n was okay.

Geto cleared his throat. "Y/n was found injured in the cave."

Yaga sensei rose a brow, skeptical. "And Suzuki?"

"She's dead" Gojo's blunt voice surprised the other two.

The older man sat there, stunned. "Dead?" He repeated, confused.