𝟓: 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 ೃ༄*ੈ✩

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝙄 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝙄 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝙢𝙚" - 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
🄱🅈 🅅🄰🄲🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽🅂
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

      ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read."
- Cassandra Clare
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

A couple of moments had passed before the car stopped in the woods.

"L/n-San this your stop, call me when you're ready to get picked up" the older lady spoke up from the driver's seat as Y/n sighed.

"Alright I'll see you all later" she spoke up to her friends.

"Y/n don't leave me with these two" Shoko pleaded as Geto playfully rolled his eyes.

"I don't wanna leave but duty calls" she playfully saluted to Shoko, who chuckled.

"Y/n" Geto called out causing her to look at him. "Good luck."

Y/n's eyes softened before she looked away from him. "Thank you, Suguru" she thanked him before she opened the car door and got out.

The grade one sorcerer took a few steps away from the vehicle before letting out a breath as she heard the car door open and close.

".......Y/n" she felt him get closer to her. "What Satoru?" the second year turned around to face him.

"You said you wanted to talk, so let's talk now" Gojo grabbed her hand, leading her away from the car to talk in private

"So what's up, you've been looking gloomy since we left the ice cream store." He looked at her confused, as she crossed her arms and dryly chuckled.

"Are you really going to act like what you did out there in the ice cream store or what you have been doing was okay?" She questioned as he rose a brow.

"What have I been doing?"

"You've been flirting with other people nonstop, Satoru. I don't wanna sound jealous and all but I don't like it, and the fact that you even flirt with people in front of me is disrespectful; and I don't like to be fucking disrespected." Y/n paused to let out a breath "look I knew you were like this but I thought it would've stopped, especially after you asked me out" she let out a breathless laugh. "You were so flirty, when we were just friends and you still are."