𝟒: 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐓。・:*˚:✧。

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝙄 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝙢𝙚
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧" - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑
🄱🅈 🅃🄷🄴 🄽🄴🄸🄶🄷🄱🄾🅁🄷🄾🄾🄳
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

    ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

    ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect."
- Margaret Mitchell
  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The sound of chatter could be heard as the group of second years went out of the car and walked towards the ice cream parlor, to get some ice cream, more specifically Gojo wanted to get some ice cream.

"It's literally early in the morning and you want ice cream" Shoko said as her and Y/n groaned in annoyance.

"It's actually 12:38 p.m." Geto pointed out causing Gojo to pat his friend's back.

"Thank you Suguru."

"Really" Y/n blankly stared at Geto, who shrugged in response.

"It doesn't matter, we're supposed to leaving" Shoko spoke up.

"Oh don't be such a party pooper, Shoko" Gojo waved her off before opening the ice cream store's door.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The two second years walked out of the store, not wanting to be in there anymore.

Y/n sat down on the bench taking deep breaths in an attempt to calmly herself down as her fists were clenched.

Shoko looked at her in worry before pulling her into a hug and sitting beside her. "I don't understand how ignorant is Satoru? I mean I know he's ignorant but really. How are you feeling?"

"I don't know" The second year dryly chuckled as she looked up into the sky. "All I know is that I feel like shit, Shoko. I'm tired of it-"

"Are you alright Y/n?" Geto's voice gained her attention.

"No, but is it wrong for me to feel such doubt about Gojo? He doesn't exchange numbers with others but all he does is flirt in front of me. I thought him and I getting together would get him out of that phase but it seems like he's just always going to be like that, no matter what" Y/n let out a breathless laugh. "Or maybe I'm selfish, I knew what I was signing up for when I said yes to him."