𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋 ೃ༄*ੈ✩

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝙄'𝙙 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝙄 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞" - 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎
🄱🅈 🄱🄸🄻🄻🄸🄴 🄴🄻🄻🄸🅂🄷
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

 ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"A sense of wrongness, of fraught unease, as if long nails scraped the surface of the moon, raising the hackles of the soul."
- China Miéville
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The two second years stood at the vending machine as Gojo picked out a drink.

"But for real" the white haired boy started off as he took the canned drink from the slot. "I get why the curse user group Q is after her he paused opening the drink and taking a sip. But why does the star religious group want to kill her?"

The two best friends started walking to the location of where the star plasma vessel should be.

"What they worship is a pure Master Tengen" Geto explained, putting his hands into the pockets of his pants. "A star plasma vessel would soil that purity, according to them."

Gojo nodded, taking more sips of his drink as he listened to his best friend.

"But the star religious group are a group of non curse users. We shouldn't have to worry about them much but we do need to be wary of that curse user group Q."

"Anyways, it should be okay. We're the strongest" Gojo merely shrugged. "That's why Master Tengen asked us after-"

"It's just....." the black haired boy trailed off, cutting the other second year off.

"What?"

Geto looked at Gojo as they both stopped walking. "Satoru. I've been meaning to tell you this...."

Gojo looked at his best friend with his shades on, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"You should be more mindful of the way you talk."

"What?!??" The white haired boy immediately crushed his drink in bewilderment.

"Particularly around your superiors" Geto continued, ignoring his friend's action. "We might be meeting Master Tengen after all. You're just way too rude."

The two second years walked up to a building, while talking.

"That way, even your juniors won't be scared of you" The black haired boy threw another jab at his best friend.