𝟐𝟑: 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝙒𝙚 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙮
𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪" - 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 🄱🅈 🄱🄸🄻🄻🄸🄴 🄴🄻🄻🄸🅂🄷
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note: WE'VE REACHED 6K READS ON THIS BOOK!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE THAT STUCK AROUND FOR THIS BOOK IT REALLY MEANS A LOT <3

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"Tears are words that need to be written."
- Paulo Coelho
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The sound of the four of you guys' foot steps could softly and faintly be heard as you all walked in the usual silent hallway that was once filled with laughter and chatter a couple weeks ago.

It was now day two causing you, along with everyone else to be on edge.

The silence between all of you was tense, everyone stuck in their own saddening thoughts.

"Y/n!!" You hear a familiar voice call out from behind, causing you and your friends to turn around, only to see Haibara and Nanami.

You immediately smiled at the sight of them. "Yu-" you paused feeling him wrap his arms around you. Softly sighing, you wrapped your arms around him, returning the sweet gesture.

You had known Yu Haibara since the beginning of your second year in jujutsu high. You remembered meeting Yu Haibara and Kento Nanami as the two first came into the school merely just first years and you just seemed to click with the both of them.

Sure Yu Haibara is quite a cheerful, determined person, but what sparked your interest in him was how passionate he is.

You pulled away from embrace before just wrapping one arm around him. You smiled happy to see your kohai. Looking up, you already spotted Nanami, who was awkwardly standing there, immediately you waved him over, excited to see him too.

Surprisingly he walked over to you with zero hesitation, knowing that you were going to hug him. Usually he would groan, not liking the feeling of hugs but after the news he heard about you, he couldn't help but want to feel your hug, knowing that he won't be able to feel that comforting hug from you since he secretly enjoyed them.