𝟏𝟕: 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋 ೃ༄*ੈ✩

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝙄 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝙢𝙚"
- 𝙰𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 🄱🅈 🅃🄷🄴 🄽🄴🄸🄶🄷🄱🄾🅁🄷🄾🄾🄳
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note: Thank you all so much for the upvotes!! Also I'm sorry I didn't upload sooner, I was editing the chapters I have published now and was/is still currently writing new ones which takes some time

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be."
- May Sarton
     └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The purple skinned creature sat there bored, staring at Y/n, who was still encased in rocks.

"Geez it's been three days" the cursed spirit complained walking up to her unconscious body.

"She's alive, right?" It muttered before checking her pulse. "Yeah she's-" The cursed spirit was about to move away before it froze seeing markings begin to appear on the second year's face.

It's happening the monster excitedly thought, before beginning to remove the heavy rocks off of her.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝐘 / 𝐍' 𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

It was dark for awhile as it felt like I was emerged into a coma like state before there was a bright light that dimmed down for a moment.

Still I felt scared and so cold.

I looked around noticing I wasn't truly up, I wasn't in the physical word.

So where was I? I internally questioned myself while looking around the unfamiliar place I was in. It had a calming yet chilling atmosphere with vines and roses.

Suddenly a strong floral scent had hit my nostrils. "Roses" I softly murmured, taken off guard.

"Are you the gift?" I heard a sweet like honey yet venomous voice ask as I quickly turned around to see a soft pink skinned woman, walking up to me with a smile.

Her full, heart shaped lips that were a hot sparkling pink was pulled into smile that was radiant and slightly seductive as if she was the true embodiment of the goddess of sexual love and beauty. Her eyes held a glint of mischief and curiosity.