𝟕: 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍。・:*˚:✧

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝙄'𝙢 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝙄'𝙢 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬"
- 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎
🄱🅈 🄲🄷🄰🅂🄴 🄰🅃🄻🄰🄽🅃🄸🄲
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note ✎ : THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AND 127 UPVOTES, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!! I'm so sorry for the late update for this book, I've been very busy with school but I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to give it a upvote, if...

Author's note: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AND 127 UPVOTES, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT!! I'm so sorry for the late update for this book, I've been very busy with school but I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to give it a upvote, if you like it.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it."
- Roy T. Bennett
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐘 / 𝐍' 𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

My eyes opened, awaking me from my unconsciousness.

I slowly sat up, noticing I was in the medical room. I looked around for a moment seeing a worried looking Shoko and Geto.

I looked down.

I failed. That means-

"Y/n I tried to heal you up as much as possible but you have a huge scar on your arm where that curse hit you."

"Thank you Shoko.....is Gojo alright? He was there when I-"

"That cursed spirit sure did a number on you" Gojo chuckled as he walked into the room, gaining my attention.

"You're okay" I let out a sigh of relief.

"Of course I'm okay, Y/n. I'm one of the strongest out there" he boasted causing me to roll my eyes.

How could he act like everything was alright as if we didn't-

"I'm glad you're okay, Y/n" Geto walked over and sat down on the bed, looking at me with concern. "But how are you actually?"

I cleared my throat before looking at him. "I'm good as I could ever be." I twiddled with my fingers feeling Gojo's stare on me.

Shoko walked over to me, putting her arm around my shoulder. "Did you and Gojo break up?" She whispered in my ear, trying to keep this conversation between the two of us.

"Yeah" I muttered.

"He's been acting strange lately" she pointed out.

I shrugged in response. "He seems to be acting the same to me" I lied.