𝟔: 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 ೃ⁀➷

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝" - 𝙲𝙾𝙿𝚈𝙲𝙰𝚃 🄱🅈 🄱🄸🄻🄻🄸🄴 🄴🄻🄻🄸🅂🄷
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Warning⚠️: slight gore, violence, and mentions of blood

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"Mindless fear is greater than mindful fear."
- Idowu Koyenik
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Y/n let out a breath watching Gojo walk away before turning around and walking to the destination, she was supposed to check out.

Immediately as she got there, she felt a bad, negative presence, specifically a cursed spirit.

Y/n grimaced at cursed spirit's ugly appearance before approaching it. Already noticing it was grade one curse from it's high levels of cursed energy.

"Alright let's get this over with" she tiredly sighed, thinking about the conversation she had with Gojo.

Am I doing the right thing?

She quickly shook her head trying to not think about him as she summoned her cursed tool.

The grade one sorcerer swiftly swung the chain that had a long blade at the end, at the pink skinned creature.

The cursed tool pierced through the monster's shoulder, causing it to make a strange noise as it quickly grabbed onto the chain, harshly pulling it, catching Y/n off guard.

"Oh so it's like that huh?" She questioned before snapping her fingers, making the cursed tool disappear confusing the cursed spirit.

"Alright then" the second year shrugged, using her cursed energy and turning it into blood. She quickly manipulated into multiple streams of blood before releasing it towards the curse, who was rushing to her.

The streams harshly pierced the cursed spirit's eye, causing it to finally lose it's cool.

The huge creature let out a blood curdling noise that caused Y/n to flinch as it ceaselessly began running towards her.

The second year quickly dodged it's upcoming hit.

The cursed spirit laughed as if it was human causing Y/n to freeze up.

"Why is it laughing like that? Only intelligent special grade cursed spirits can act like that? Are cursed spirits evolving?" Her eyes widened watching the curse spirit summoning a large percicular green electric current.