𝟐𝟏: 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ೃ⁀➷

☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
"𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝙈𝙮 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐢𝐬 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭" -𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜 🄱🅈 🄻🄰🄱🅁🄸🄽🅃🄷 🄰🄽🄳 🅉🄴🄽🄳🄰🅈🄰
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡

Author's note: Thank you all so much for the upvotes on the previous chapter!!

⚠️ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄. 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it." - Goldie Hawn

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The sound of a clock ticking could faintly be heard as a man sighed, obviously in distress while massaging his temples. "Such a fool" he muttered before looking back at Y/n. "You're not off the hook L/n..... can you control Aphrodite?"

"I did before-"

"But can you do it again" A woman with ginger hair spoke up, looking at her, intrigued.

Y/n blankly looked at the higher up, who just interrupted her. "I haven't been able to. Surprisingly Aphrodite hasn't come out ever since I gain back control."

"Was it hard to get back self control?" Another man questioned, writing stuff down.

"It was a lot but what do you expect, Aphrodite is an ancient cursed spirit."

"It's a good thing she didn't get Sukuna" an elder muttered to another.

"Yes that would be way too much for us to handle." A woman frowned, looking at the second year.

"L/n you do know that it's very dangerous for you to be kept alive, Aphrodite could take control any minute" a person said raising a brow at the second year.

Y/n's brows furrowed "I know that but I can learn how to take control, I was able to do it before."

"Once!!" A person groaned, annoyed. "You only did it once, we don't know if it's 100% guaranteed that you can keep control of-"