yoongi laughed and smiled, "love you too baby"

@jeon_jungkook

hasn't even been 1 DAY since yoongi got his braces off and this man is bold, he's flirting and everything...

4:17PM • 3 Mar 21

min_yoongi: hot yoongi era, im unstoppable and more flirty than u
|jeon_jungkook: shut up or im not going out to dinner with you
|min_yoongi: 😒

minyoon: how do u feel about that
|jeon_jungkook: speechless

yoooon: u guys are so cute <33

"ready for dinner bub?" yoongi asked as he got his hair ready, jungkook nodded, a smile on his face.

"i'm ready" he said, putting on his special bracelet that yoongi had given him for christmas, yoongi smiled widely.

"gosh, you don't look like yoongi to me" jungkook whined, hiding his face in his hands, "is it bad?" yoongi frowned, "no! you look pretty but i'm so used to seeing your braces. usually around this time, i would be making you some soup to eat" he said, yoongi shrugged, "i guess, but i'm tired of soup! we're getting steak tonight" yoongi grinned, jungkook laughed and nodded.

"holy shit, this is fancy" jungkook mumbled as he got out of the car, yoongi locked his car and hummed.

yoongi held jungkook's hand as they walked towards the building, they got seated. jungkook was still amazed at how fancy it was.

"yoongi, what the actual fuck" jungkook whispered when he saw the prices on the menu, "what?" he asked, tilting his head, "the cost is outrageous" he mumbled.

"don't worry about the money, love. i got it, it's my treat" yoongi smiled, jungkook was still shocked, "this is not a me place, i belong at mcdonald's with my 1 dollar mc chicken" jungkook said, yoongi couldn't help but laugh.

"sweetheart, you're acting like i'm going to come here everyday. half the time, we are eating mcdonald's" yoongi chuckled, "don't worry about the price"

"how much did you pay?" jungkook asked as they exited the restaurant, yoongi hummed, "like 100 dollars"

jungkook began coughing, which scared the shorter boy, "what?" yoongi asked, "that's expensive.." he mumbled, yoongi shrugged.

"it's good to treat yourself every once in a while" yoongi spoke, jungkook hummed and nodded.

yoongi stared at his phone, looking at some pretty engagement rings online.

he loved jungkook, it was the man he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. he loved him so much.

"hyung" jungkook said, walking to the bedroom yoongi was in. yoongi quickly shut off his phone, "yes honey?" he asked, "my clothes came!" he grinned, jungkook loved ordering clothes.

yoongi loved to buy him clothes so they both won, jungkook grinned as he opened the package.

he jumped when he saw the shirt he had ordered, along with some pants and bucket hats.

"i'll wear these soon!" he smiled, loving the clothing, "you should wear it for mental health event we have coming up" yoongi said, jungkook hummed and shrugged, "maybe"

"my retainer is giving me a lisp" yoongi said, the lisp was clear to jungkook which made the younger smile a bit.

"cute" jungkook laughed, yoongi took the clear retainer out of his mouth and pouted, "no, i had a speech i-inpediment in 3rd grade and people always made fun of me and it reminds me of that" yoongi said, a pout on his face.

"you'll get used to it if you start wearing it and start talking more. read me a book so you start getting used to it" jungkook smiled, yoongi frowned and nodded.

yoongi read a chapter to a book he usually read at night, he read it to jungkook when he had nightmares or flashbacks.

jungkook closed his eyes, he loved yoongi's voice, he loved when yoongi read to him, "i'm tired, goodnight yoongi"

"goodnight jungkook. i love you"

"i love you too"

THIS IS SHORT IM SORRY. mann yoongi just got his braces off and i want his teeth to shift just to write angst 😒😒 but NOOO because things are coming hehe, a bit of foreshadowing in the chapter? anyway, stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what should kook do for yoongi's birthday?