Chapter 320

When Chen Fei returned to Jiangzhai, he first ran to the study room to find Jiang Rongzhi. Jiang Rongzhi actually stayed in the Jiangzhai office and rarely went to Wuji Pavilion in person.

It's not to say very little.

It was only during the day that Jiang Rongzhi usually stayed in the house, but at night he only went to the inorganic pavilion to inspect. At the beginning, someone asked Jiang Rong why Jiang Rongzhi didn't say, but later, when Chen Fei saw Pei Cheng, who had just given birth to Jiangyan for less than half a year, when he was drinking medicine during the day, He finally knew why.

During the time when the baby was born, Pei Cheng stayed in the house, his mood was always depressed, and sometimes he suddenly held Jiangyan to tears, and after forgetting, he forgot, if it was only one day or two, Jiang Rongzhi would not I will take this matter to heart, but after a long time, I will inevitably not worry.

Later, Jiang Rongzhi invited a doctor.

The doctor prescribed some calming remedies to relieve people's hearts. Besides, the doctor also gave a medical book to Jiang Rongzhi. He didn't know what to say, but he vaguely confessed a sentence, so Jiang Rongzhi always paid attention during this time. With Pei Cheng's movements, don't let him stay in the house for too long.

After reading the medical book, Jiang Rongzhi stayed with Pei Cheng almost every day longer than the inorganic pavilion, which was rare in the past.

Chen Fei said what happened in the Chen family, "Master Chen is not outside at all, and I have also investigated. Master Chen has basically no one outside in the past few years. I specifically asked Chen before I came back. The servant of the store said that Chen has been staying at home for the past two days and rarely goes out. It seems that this Chen Lai is also determined to stand opposite to us. "" The Chen family has been in New Southwest over the years. The day is getting better and better, and the position is getting more and more stable. Now that I have a different kind of thinking, it is naturally expected. I just did not expect that their patience will be so low. We divide. "Jiang Rinzhi said coldly.

Chen Fei snorted, "The Chen family is now planning to step into the sky, and the sparrow has become a phoenix, but they don't even think about it. If they weren't in the inorganic cabinet a few years ago, would they still have today?"

"The support for the Chen family was to contain the Shi family. Now, the Shi family most likely to betray that year was honest and honest, but the Chen family who was most sure that they would not betrayed had a different kind of thought." , "It seems that time will really change a lot."

"When the Chen family started, they sent things to the Inorganic Pavilion every year, but since the beginning of last year, they have been cold, but everyone didn't care about it." Chen Fei's tone was regretful, "We were in the capital city, there were Time to pay attention to things in the New Southwest, this made the Chen family take advantage of it. The Chen family daughter did not know when they were sent to the palace. If we received the news early in the morning, things would not become so difficult. "

Jiang Rongzhi was exceptionally calm. He knew that this matter could not in fact resent Chen Fei. "The Chen family girl was sent away from the New Southwest last year. The news from the Chen family was to go to Mrs. Chen's family to visit relatives, but who I can imagine that I will never come back again. "

"I'm afraid that the Chen family's thoughts did not get up in these two years." Jiang Rongzhi said, especially calm, "Now that things have already risen, you don't have to keep this matter in mind, this is not your fault, others We are determined to fight against us, and we cannot stop it. "

"Now that Mr. Chen refuses to see us, what should we do?" Chen Fei said in a deep voice, "I can't really keep the turtle son hiding in the dark and refuse to see us. In that case, isn't that too cheap?" Turtle son, this is ... "