Chapter 358

On the day of the wedding of the Jiang family, his biological son did not know from which corner he jumped out, threatened that the Jiang family was not good to him, and even wanted to deprive him of the identity of the inherited Jiang family, and now it was originally relying on the medicine soup The old Mrs. Jiang was screamed by Jiang Qi'er.

Mrs. Jiang was whispering directly in the hall full of red wedding invitations one second before the doctor arrived, and the soul returned to the west.

Jiang Qier, who was in a big disaster, was imprisoned by anger. Uncle Jiang was imprisoned in the Jiang family dungeon, and he was beaten with ten big sticks. Take the wounded medicine to the dungeon and secretly give Jiang Qier medicine.

Otherwise, Jiang Qi'er is estimated to be unacceptable.

Because of Mrs. Jiang ’s affairs, it was not easy for all the guests to stay on the scene. After all, happy events are good for fun, but it ’s okay to do nothing.

In fact, even Jiang Rongzhi didn't expect that Mrs. Jiang would have passed so quickly, he was quite surprised. Even so, he did not intend to postpone his original plan.

The Jiang housekeeper evacuated the guests of the Jiang family and apologized one by one to let them leave.

Someone was bad-tempered and uncomfortable, and he cursed directly. Laozi came to participate in the happy event instead of to participate in the funeral. This Jiang family's feng shui was bad.

Good temper did not say anything, but it was still unsatisfactory, they always felt a breath in their hearts, but they also knew that the Jiang family ’s emotions might be worse than their own bad emotions. After all, such an embarrassing thing happened. On the Jiang family.

It's nothing to do with yourself, maybe it's the most realistic portrayal right now.

After seeing the guests away, Jiang Sanye saw Jiang Lingzhi and Pei Cheng who had not left yet, and his right eyelids jumped. He always felt something was wrong. He didn't know what he had thought of. Tao: "Don't you choose to fall down on this day?"

Jiang Sanye should have guessed something.

Jiang Rongzhi was not in a hurry to deny or confess, he raised his eyes and glanced at Jiang Sanye, and then said indifferently: "If it were not for seeing Mrs. Jiang suddenly returning to the West, perhaps the Jiang family would be even more chaotic. "The implication is that his original plan was to directly announce in front of the guests that he would be separated from the Jiang family.

Jiang Sanye got Jiang Rongzhi's answer, his eyes were full of coldness, but he didn't keep anything open, because he knew that Jiang Rongzhi would never change anything for the Jiang family, so he did not plan to do this useless work, Jiang Sanye looked at Pei Cheng, "You also want to stay and watch the excitement?"

"Isn't the Jiang family's excitement seen by others? It's still tangled, what's the point." Pei Cheng staggered the line of vision that Jiang Sanye looked at. He got up and took the lead toward the body of Jiang's wife Jiang just now. Take the past to the side hall and walk.

The happy event turned into a white matter, and the atmosphere of the Jiang family was a bit wrong.

The servants of the Jiang family rumbled off the red paper, and then hung the white paper.

At this moment, the bride sitting in the new house learned of what was happening in the Jiang family hall, and suddenly pulled the red yarn off her head. She was Miss Qianjin. Why did she continue to stay here and suffer, so she simply said: " Sedan, I'm going back to Liu's house. "

The maid nodded and hurried out to prepare the sedan chair.

What happened to the Jiang family will soon spread out, and now the Jiang family is in a mess. So at this time, it is proposed to sever ties with the Jiang family. In fact, Jiang Rongzhi does not need to know what to do in the shortest possible time. Good time to finish.