Chapter 238

Father Zhu was blocked by Chu Xun and Jiang Jiangye, but the two guys couldn't help it.

If it was Chu Xun on weekdays, he would rather have one more thing in this imperial city than one less, but now the matter involves his only sister Chu Baijiao, then Chu Xun can no longer consider this matter as possible It's nothing.

Chu Xun looked at Father Zhu, and his eyes were unstoppable.

Chu Baijiao's milky voice said: "Brother, it wasn't him who knocked me out."

Chu Baijiao's words completely reversed the situation in front of him, so that the breathless Jiang Sanye, who was almost overwhelmed by everyone's eyes, instantly had room to breathe.

Chu Xun hugged Chu Baijiao, "How do you know he didn't stun you."

Everyone in the house looked at Chu Baijiao without blinking. Although five-year-old Chu Baijiao was clever and clever, he didn't lie, so everyone even doubted what Zhu father told Jiang Sanye, but But no one would choose to doubt a little girl just five years old.

Chu Baijiao said firmly: "When I was playing in the backyard, I saw him chatting with Zhu Wan's brother over the lake."

Zhu Wan had long guessed who was responsible for the incident, and he did n’t want to make it too big, so he did n’t want to end it but he was too late, so he said: "Since the small group owner has nothing to do now, And it can also prove that Wen Yun is innocent, then there is no need to entangle this matter anymore. "

As soon as the tone stopped, Zhu Wan looked at Chu Baijiao and Chu Xun with guilt, "Since the matter of the small group owner is from my Zhu family, then our Zhu family will definitely give the small group owner an explanation, but Now that things have proved that it was n’t Brother Wen Yun ’s job, then ... Can we let the banquet start now? It ’s rare for everyone to get together, it ’s better not to disturb everyone ’s interest. ”

Father Zhu may know that the situation is not on his own side now, so his tone has started to improve, and he is even somewhat biased towards the body of San Jiang, "Wen Yun is that I have watched these years and I grew up. I also know very well that it is absolutely impossible for him to do such a picky thing. So I am here to give you a guarantee for Baihouye, our Zhu family will definitely pull the person who stuns the small group owner. Out. But now the old man also has a reluctant request. The old man wants Hou Ye to sell the old man a face. Look at the face that is a good day for the old man today, or do n’t pursue this matter at this time. "

Zhu Wan heard the words and glanced at Father Zhu.

My father was getting older and more confused. He dared to sell his old man a face in front of so many people.

Sure enough, Chu Xun sneered and said: "In the eyes of Zhu Lao, Jiang Wenyun's court official and Bai called this group owner's reputation is not as good as your 60th birthday? This matter must be investigated now, and It ’s not just about checking, you have to be serious, and check it carefully. This matter is about the reputation of the two people, and I do n’t want it to end hastily. "

Mo Jinqi, who is not stupid, seized the opportunity and said quickly, "In order to avoid that the reputation of everyone is unpleasant after the spread of the matter, I think it is better to check it now. Not to mention, the small group owner is a little girl and ca n’t Let things end so unclearly. "

The small group owner is a royal person. If the royal side really listens to the folk rumors, then in order to make Chu Baijiao's reputation passable, Chu Baijiao, a five-year-old girl, will be directly allocated to Jiang Sanye. But how is it good? Mo Jinqi knows that he is willing to rob men with those humeizi, but he is not willing to rob men with a five-year-old girl who knows nothing.