Chapter 365

Crunch.

Crunch.

Crunch.

Just after waking up, Pei Cheng with a little hands and feet took a lot of effort to push the door open.

However, as soon as he opened the door, he saw the red cloth hanging in the room and the big box full of the room. He was a little embarrassed, and then pushed subconsciously away, glanced at the door, and found that he did not go wrong.

During the thunder and thunder, Pei Cheng suddenly reacted to the reason why Jiang Rongzhi and Jiang Yan knew something was wrong in the past two days. He had not noticed before, even if he did, he would choose to trust because of the trust in the two people in his heart. He didn't think much, but who knew he really didn't think much.

It turns out that these two people really have something to hide from themselves. Pei Cheng stood at the same place, looking at the house full of bright colors inside, and for a while did not know what expression he should have to face. He looked at the room with a complicated thought, and then thought of something, suddenly Turn around and watch Jiang Rongzhi standing behind him.

Jiang Rongzhi stood behind Pei Cheng, looking at Pei Cheng quietly, with a meaning that Pei Cheng couldn't understand, but the only thing that didn't change was that the other person's eyes were gentle and loving.

This is the love that Jiang Rongzhi gave Pei Cheng.

Suddenly, Pei Cheng's heart was shocked. He seemed to be completely calmed by Jiang Lingzhi's eyes, but I don't know why. When Pei Cheng's eyes and Jiang Lingzhi's eyes met, Pei Cheng's mouth suddenly controlled. Rose.

"This is what you have been hiding from me for these two days? Even the little guy has been hiding from me for these two days. So you are planning to give me these things?" Pei Cheng looked at the man with a smile, very happy, But for a while, I didn't know what to say. It was very complicated.

Jiang Rongzhi seemed to know what the other party was thinking. He took a step forward and held Pei Cheng in his arms. After a long time, Pei Cheng reached out and hugged Jiang Rongzhi's back.

Jiang Rinzhi said: "The original wedding was just a ceremony. I should give you another wedding now. Promise me, these are your wedding gifts. When we return to the New Southwest, we will put on a three-day banquet. I let People throughout New Southwest know that we are married. "

Pei Cheng pursed his lips and did not speak, but nodded.

There is something more important than having someone love you.

That is to love him.

Since that did not miss, then continue to love.

Pei Cheng's eyes were full of tears. He rubbed on the man's clothes, pretending to be nothing, he said in a dumb voice: "But you still lied to me."

Jiang Rongzhi: "..."

Pei Cheng smiled and said: "However, such a good thing allows you to lie to me. But don't have it next time."

For Pei Cheng, these box-by-box so-called salutes are actually left pockets and pockets, which makes little sense. But even though his thoughts were transparent, he was still impressed.

Moving.

very touched.

The message he got from Pei's family since childhood was that no one in his life would ever put him on the top of his heart, nor would anyone choose to love him, but from Jiang Rongzhi's body, he knew what was loved feel.

This feeling is really, really good, very good.

Pei Cheng looked up at Jiang Rongzhi, but his eyes were full of affection. He choked, "What are we going back to New Southwest?"