Chapter 282

When the second prince followed the aliens into their camp, they looked around at their strange soldiers with tentative eyes, knowing that they had come and gone this time.

But somehow, he was not very scared.

The chief of the different army invited the second prince to the front. Compared with the rudeness of the small chief, the style of the chief was more suitable for treating a useful captive. The chief looked at the second prince with a smile, and the smile on his face became stronger. "Long admiration for the name of the second prince, when I saw it today, it really looked different."

The second prince smiled slightly, "The chief leader really won the prize."

The chief leader was unimpressed and praised the second prince again. Finally, when the words were turned, they quickly turned to the batch of Kuyin that they were all worried about and were swallowed and hidden by the second prince. "I do n’t know before the second prince. Where is the Kuyin shipped from the treasury of the Imperial City? Do n’t misunderstand the second prince. We are all grasshoppers standing on a boat. We are definitely not making a special trip for the second prince ’s silver. . "

The second prince is funny, this group of people will only make a special trip to cooperate with themselves when they turned into the silver they brought from the palace compound. Otherwise, how could this group of people make a special trip to Huacheng for themselves, but now everyone still Without completely tearing the face, some words should not be said, so the second prince smiled, pretending not to know the true purpose of this group of people, "In fact, I also know, but I do n’t know, the big and small leaders have been I'm curious about what these silvers are for. If you are really not for my money, why do you always mention it when you see me? "

"Now that our foreign troops are short of payrolls, we urgently need silver, and the second prince is our ally, and it happened that when you came out of the palace, you brought a large amount of silver. You said, those silver, how could we really be ... … ”The chief said with a smile:“ If there were n’t that batch of money, we would have to withdraw our troops soon. I do n’t believe that we who would withdraw our troops so soon, will really be the end of the second prince you want to see. "

"Of course I don't want to see everyone withdraw their troops so quickly. I haven't seen my dear elder brother die in front of me. How can I be reconciled." The second prince's tone was full of the leader Going, this makes the chieftain very satisfied, but I do n’t know why, the next sentence of the second prince immediately changed the conversation, "But when I originally agreed with you, I did not include the money to ask you to fight. The war was brought up by your aliens, but now it is because you have no money to end the war. Seriously, if you really end the war because you have no money, it is really disgraceful to say it. "

The faces of the big and little leaders are all changed because of the words of the second prince. No one thought that the second prince would actually say these words.

Especially the little leader.

The little leader has just privately told the big leader that the second prince of China is a soft persimmon, and it is okay to knead it, he will be obedient, and his brain is not easy to use. In a nice sentence, this person will be obediently led by them, but now the second prince ’s performance is hurting the little leader ’s face, and no one thought that the second prince would become so cattle. .

The second prince smiled and said: "Does it seem to everyone that we Chinese people are really so rich and stupid? I said before that you contributed money to fight, I just need to take you to the Imperial City. The Imperial City opens the door to you. "

The chieftain's face was a little embarrassed, but he was more angry, and he didn't know whether he was the anger of the junior leader or the prince of the second prince.