Chapter 352

But Jiang Sanye didn't give Mo Jinqi the time to "make up the dead," Jiang Sanye frowned and stared at Mo Jinqi's eyes. After watching Mo Jinqi uncomfortable, Jiang Sanye said: "Let's say, what happened in Huacheng during this time, why did the mother promise to send Qi'er to Hu's house? Isn't this nonsense."

Jiang Sanye has always been irrelevant. This is not only in front of Mo Jinqi, but also in the Jiang family over the years. He is obsessed with the political affairs in his hands, and he has no psychological understanding of those parents. Coupled with the fact that Jiang Sanye is sometimes not very fond of Mo Jinqi's gossip, he has to admire Mo Jinqi for getting information quickly.

Even if he knew that the reason why Mo Jinqi could get this information in such a short time was because of the Mo family, he still had to admire Mo Jinqi. Sometimes family history can help you, but it is not a panacea.

This is a great experience for Jiang Sanye, who traveled from Huacheng to Imperial City from a thousand miles away. Because he left the Jiang family where he had come and lived, and had been giving him a solid backing, the Jiang family, so even though he is the youngest official standing in the temple, in the capital city, it is basically rich. In expensive places, he is still not very eye-catching.

Mo Jinqi didn't notice that there was some helplessness in Jiang Sanye's eyes. She thought about it for herself. Then she said: "Well, my mother has been protecting Qi'er for a year, but since Hu Xiayun After gradually starting to recover, Qier always secretly ran out to find Hu Xiayun, so the mother began to protect Qier ... no longer unconditionally. "

"The relationship between the Hu family and the Liu family has not been very good since Hu Xiayun's affairs a year ago. Not to mention that the girl of the Liu family is going to marry the head of the Jiang family ... The Liu family will be married to the Jiang family, and Qi'er has always been Blocked in secret, I heard that when the Liu family sent people to the door a few days ago, Qi'er also sent someone to bomb the Liu family's people. You said that the mother was already dissatisfied with Qi'er, and that Qi'er's behavior was not a fire Pouring oil. "Mo Jinqi is actually a broken mouth, but it has not been shown in front of Jiang Sanye.

Women, always like to show their best in front of their favorite people, not to mention Mo Jinqi.

But now Jiang Sanye took the initiative to inquire about what happened to the Jiang family and the Hu family in Huacheng since these days, and Mo Jinqi no longer has a degree of convergence and concealment, and directly speaks out in fifteen and ten.

Grandpa Jiang's face was somber, "Brother is not sensible, isn't my mother also sensible. Qier is the eldest son of our Jiang family's big house. When my mother did this, why did you hit Hu's face, clearly even our Jiang? I also lost a clean face. "

Jiang Sanye, who has always been pedantic and short-sighted, could not help but condemn Mrs. Jiang at this time.

In fact, this matter was really too old for Mrs. Jiang.

Mo Jinqi nodded, her face full of approval. She hugged the fat son who had just woken up in her arms and coaxed, while coaxing, she said, "Well. But now that happened, the old lady also talked, Qi'er. I can't pick it up from the Hu family in a short time, but I don't know how short this short time is. "

After finishing speaking, Mo Jinqi gave an implied glance to Jiang Sanye.

Jiang Sanye's face was blue.

"Why doesn't Hu Xiayun stand up when this happens? Hasn't she been arrogant and arrogant all these years? Now that Qi'er has an accident, why is she still hiding?" Jiang Sanye frowned.

Mo Jinqi lowered his head and comforted his son. He was a little embarrassed and did not know what to say, but at the urging of Jiang Sanye, she still said: "It was not long after Hu Xiayun's wisdom gradually recovered and was taken back by the Hu family. It 's gone, but within a few days, the corpse is gone. "