Chapter 233

The next night, Pei Cheng went out with this Jiang Rongzhi.

Pei Cheng didn't know that when he was in South China City last time, Jiang Linzhi was given two handsome twins by the South China City host. Although Jiang Linzhi refused, if this matter was known by Pei Cheng, he was afraid It's hard to be kind.

At least Pei Cheng has not been generous enough to tolerate others giving away to his men.

Of course, this is not just Pei Cheng, I believe that many people have no way to tolerate their men standing beside others. Because the pregnant belly is too big, Pei Cheng went out and changed the white clothes he always liked, and put on the clothes that are not very impressive.

The carriage stopped at the gate of Zhu's family. Jiang Rongzhi first got off the carriage, then stood on the ground, reached out his hand, and carefully helped Pei Cheng down.

Chu Xun also came with the small group owner. In fact, according to Chu Xun 's identity, he did n't need to appear at the feast of the 60th birthday of the Zhu family, but there is no way. And the position is not low. In order not to cause a conflict between the Zhu family and the royal family, Chu Xun decided to attend, even if he did not like the Zhu family at all.

It happened to witness Jiang Lingzhi carefully supporting Pei Cheng. Chu Xun's face flashed with surprise. He had thought that a man like Jiang Rongzhi was good for Pei Cheng. Do this, but now it seems that he must re-examine Pei Cheng's status in Jiang Rin's heart.

Pei Cheng stood firm, still holding the man's hand firmly, he said, "You don't need to do this outside."

Because the Promise Pavilion is so popular, Pei Cheng doesn't want to be Jiang Rongzhi's weakness. The better Jiang Rongzhi treats himself outside, the more likely he will become Jiang Rongzhi's weakness in the future. It's not that Pei Cheng was afraid of anything, he just didn't want to drag Jiang Rongzhi, that's all.

Jiang Rongzhi knew what Pei Cheng was thinking, but did not obey Pei Cheng's meaning.

If he still can't protect his lover until now, Jiang Rongzhi doesn't know what it means to exist. Leading the inorganic pavilion and the Chunwanglou from a little-known small workshop into today's shop that can withstand one side, it turns out that Jiang Rongzhi's ability is far beyond what others think.

Pei Cheng's sharp eyes soon saw Chu Xun standing not far away, and at the moment his eyes were staring at Chu Xun with complicated eyes. Pei Cheng stunned, trying to release his tightly held hands with Jiang Rongzhi, but the man The force is very big, and there is no intention to let go, so Pei Cheng gave up and directly held Jiang Rongzhi's hand to see Chu Xun.

Chu Xun's expression didn't change much, his eyes just glanced at the hands held together by Pei Cheng and Jiang Rongzhi. His eyes dimmed, and he quickly calmed down, "I haven't seen you for a long time. It 's a pleasure to visit you. "

Chu Baijiao, a small group owner in a pink dress, broke free from Chu Xun's hand and took a step forward, greeted Jiang Rongzhi beyond Pei Cheng, "Brother, will I be able to find Jiang Yanzhi with you later, I When I went to school today, I didn't talk to him. "

The friendship between the children is very simple. Pei Cheng doesn't think that Chu Baijiao has been entangled with Jiang Yanzhi. Girl, but at the thought of Jiang Yanzhi's resentment towards Chu Baijiao's lively temperament, Pei Cheng didn't know what to say about these two children.

Chu Baijiao couldn't get Pei Cheng's answer and didn't want to leave. He just looked at Pei Cheng with his eyes open, his eyes full of expectation and longing, "Brother, okay."

Chu Xun smiled and looked at Chu Baijiao and Pei Cheng coquettishly, and did not block their voices. Although they were regarded as royals, they did not have their own enclave and needed to stay in the Imperial City all year round. The location can be seen, so in these years, Chu Xun, the day when Baihouye was in the Imperial City, actually looked at the scenery on the surface, but in fact it was still the same thing.