Chapter 302

From the beginning, the little leader felt that the second prince did not really want to share the official silver hiding place with them. Otherwise, the second prince would not be hidden after half a month, and refused to say.

But the chieftain has always been carrying some inexplicable self-confidence. The chieftain feels that the second prince is nowhere to go. He now has no other way but to cooperate with aliens, so even if the second prince has been in the military With obvious suspicion of mixed eating and drinking, the chieftain has been turning a blind eye.

But more than half a month passed.

When the second prince knew that he still refused to provide them with the place where the official silver was hidden, how could the chieftain continue to endure this time. You have to know that the interracial military pay is not enough to support them for the next half month.

The leader came in the summer, but most of the warriors in the alien race came out to fight, so that the good fields at home were deserted, the cattle and sheep in the grassland also lost a few pounds, the women at home complained ... This heavy thing made the chief I feel extremely breathless.

In other words, if the chief leader can't get the second prince's silver in this half month, I am afraid that after half a month, if they still can't break through Jiang Wei's defense line, then they can only Choose to leave.

The aliens who have failed to escape have absolutely no faces to stay in the clan, and once defeated, they will face not only the crusade of the clan, but also a heavier shackles than before. Tribute to the royal family of China.

Losers are not qualified to cry poor.

"It's all dead, why is this palace even more valuable?" The second prince laughed, but the next second, he was pinched by the angry leader again.

The little leader stood aside and saw with cold eyes.

"Large leader, I said at the beginning that these Chinese people are not credible at all, let alone these sinister and cunning Chinese royalty, but you don't believe me." The little leader stood by and was already thinking about what tricks to use The second prince spoke, his eyes full of ridicule and coldness, he did not believe that the second prince would really be so hard-mouthed.

The second prince suddenly realized that the little leader ’s not-good-looking eyes immediately wanted to retreat, his hands shook slightly, one hand vigorously wanted to break apart the big leader ’s hand that pinched his neck, one The hand is also eager to open the big leader.

With a clatter, the curtain of the tent was lifted, and Agou walked in with a hot liqueur. The original expressionless look changed when he saw the second prince pinched by the chief, but he was not caught. People are aware of his changes.

Agou pretended not to see the scene in front of him. Agou placed the hot liquor on the table and stood aside. There was no one waiting in the tent, so he was usually here waiting to be called.

Although the little leader still has a little precaution against Agou, he has now accepted Agou's amnesia, so he quickly turned his attention to the second prince. The little leader walked over and squatted down.

The chief prince let go of the second prince. Before the second prince relieved himself, he was kicked hard by the chief prince.

The second prince couldn't help but step back a few steps.

These interracial people like these **** are even more annoying than that **** emperor.

The second prince's face flashed a bit of cruelty, but in the end he said nothing, he simply went to the ground, "You want to use punishment against me, right, I know, you are running out of military food and grass, If there are no more supplies, you will never break through. "