Chapter 223

A crackling sound.

Chu Yiling was frightened by the sudden sound, she shivered, looked at the city master in horror, tears in her eyes, and said pitifully: "City master, I really don't know how things will look like this .Jian Rinzhi's wife is really a man, but I don't know that he would let the city master not be able to step down in public ... I hope the city master can give me a chance, OK. "

The main man looked at Chu Yiling without changing his face. His eyes were full of irritability. He said coldly: "Doesn't I give you enough opportunities? How many opportunities have I given to people like you before? Now Jiang Rin I ’m afraid I ’ve already doubted us, oh, he ’s a child of Huang Mao who does n’t have all his hair, and he wants to compete with me in South China City. It ’s ridiculous. It ’s no wonder that you are just a woman. It ’s all about me, how can you say it exactly? It ’s really me who really puts hope on a woman. I ca n’t think of it. ”

Chu Yiling's face changed a lot, the meaning of the words of the city master seemed to want to give up himself?

After Shi Shiran finished this sentence, the city owner seemed to give a glance at Chu Yiling and gave a slap. Without saying anything else, he turned around and left. During this time, the pace was hurried and there was no intention of stopping.

Chu Yiling panicked and hurried to catch up, but after just taking a step, he saw that the housekeeper was standing in front of him, not letting himself approach the city owner.

Suddenly, Chu Yiling's heart was half cold.

But even so, Chu Yiling looked at the housekeeper with a strong face and smiled, pretending to be calm: "Housekeeper, I want to say two words to the city master. Could you not stop in front of me, I just want to say two words to the city master, he It ’s just a little angry now. I ’ll tell him a few words and he wo n’t be angry anymore. ”

The housekeeper didn't move. The housekeeper was followed by two high-handed thugs. The three big men stood in front of Chu Yiling. No one moved, they were all stopping her.

Chu Yiling's voice gradually came with pleading, she begged the butler, "Butler, so, I give you ..." said, Chu Yiling took off a jade bracelet worn by her hand, and cautiously stuffed it into The housekeeper's hands.

The hands of the housekeeper who didn't change color shook, and the jade bracelet fell on the ground, making a crisp sound. The jade bracelet, which was very good in appearance and jade, fell on the ground and was broken into several pieces.

The housekeeper pretended not to see the angry look on Chu Yiling's face but had to endure it. The housekeeper said in earnest: "Miss Chu, when you entered the city's palace, the minion I told you, this city's palace is not Anyone who wants to come in will be able to come in. Since you have come in hard, you must stay here honestly and do n’t think about other things. You think the master of the city really does n’t know that you and Jiang Rong The grievances are so ridiculous, it ’s really ridiculous. I actually wanted to use the hands of the master of the city to retaliate against Jiang Rongzhi. Your behavior really makes the slaves look down. "

Chu Yiling was completely panicked. She thought she had deliberately given Jiang Rongzhi's cover to Inorganic Lord without knowing it. How could she be known now, even the city master knew it, and Chu Yiling hurriedly asked with a shy expression. The housekeeper, begged hard: "Housekeeper, this matter really doesn't matter to me, is the city master misunderstanding something, I'll explain it to the city master."

With that said, Chu Yiling will bypass these three men and want to find the city owner.

The two beaters left Chu Yiling imprisoned to prevent her from moving.