Chapter 286

In the Imperial City, the Mo Family and the Zhu Family are now relatively strong in the Imperial City, and the two have been ramping up during this time.

The Zhu family had previously revoked the position of the imperial merchant because of their support for the second prince. However, because there was an uncle who was an official in the court, the new emperor would now give the Zhu family a face even if he was no longer satisfied with the Zhu family.

Zhu Wan was planning to make a name for himself even if he did n’t rely on the two emperors and merchants hanging in front of Zhu ’s name, but who knows, just after he took over a new store, he planned to open a decent cockpit At that time, it was instantly spotted by the Mo family.

Brother Mo and Jiang Sanye scolded in the Chaotang, bluntly said that the Zhu family now began to degenerate after not taking the road of the imperial merchants, and now began to start a cockfighting field of unreliable business.

In the eyes of the capital city, the cockfighting field is a matter of carelessness.

In fact, the cockpit is generally built by the low-key but very background merchants, it is very profitable, but the risks need to be taken are also very large, and Zhu Wan is now a lot less because the Zhu family is no longer an imperial merchant Enter the account, so he got the idea.

The Zhu family has long been targeted after removing the name of the imperial merchant, but Zhu Wan was not very clear because no one was reporting the news, otherwise, he would never use the name of the Zhu family to open it. A cockpit.

Because this is not a self-defeating way?

The minister of the surname Zhu who had always supported the Zhu family before saw the people of the Mo family blaming the Zhu family for being unemployed in the court, he still felt okay, the attitude was very calm, but when he saw when the Mo family finished When His Majesty swept at him casually, the minister of the surname Zhu suddenly sweated coldly.

Especially when His Majesty heard what the Mo family said, he said something plausible, "In fact, the Zhu family's things have been used in the palace all these years, although there is nothing wrong with it, but there is no great merit." What it means at the moment is that the Zhu family has made small mistakes all the time when it became a royal merchant over the years.

Minister Zhu surnamed that the Zhu family was likely to be looked down upon by His Majesty. But I couldn't figure out what was wrong in the end. The minister of the surname Zhu finally thought about it and finally decided to send someone to investigate what happened. The result was unexpected. When the investigation result was placed in front of the minister of the surname Zhu After that, Minister Zhu surnamed almost died.

The Zhu family's father and son who were foolish and dared to help the second prince in secret, the minister of the surname Zhu chose to watch when the first prince and the second prince were fighting for the throne. Who won the throne in the end, as long as he is correct, he will always sit firmly in this position.

At that time, the minister of the surnamed Zhu was worried that the father and son of the Zhu family would do something wrong, and he specifically told them to personally let them only do their own duties, and do not care about other things, let alone mix things into the palace. However, who could have thought that at that time, the father and son of the Zhu family apparently continued to attach themselves to themselves, and they would actually be in collusion with the second prince.

After investigating the incident, Minister Zhu surrendered immediately and told his family not to be close to the Zhu family, nor to allow people from the Zhu family to go to the door. He was very determined to have a relationship with this person.