Chapter 354

After considering Pei Cheng, he tentatively said: "Who do you suspect the Pei family did with whom?

For example, Hu family?

Such a guess, Pei Cheng, who originally looked down upon Pei's recent practices, now even looks down on Pei's.

But unexpectedly, Jiang Rongzhi shook his head slowly, "It's not a deal. It's used unilaterally as a chess piece."

Pei Cheng frowned, with a sneer on the corner of his mouth, "It would be better to do a deal with others. It is directly used by others, and it is not too shameful to pass it on."

Jiang Rongzhi knew that Pei Cheng had a lot of negative views on Pei's family now, even stronger than a year ago, so he patiently waited for Pei's family to vent before saying: "Who do you think may be used by Pei's family? "

"Liu family or Hu family." Pei Cheng said, "but why use rather than cooperation?"

"The Pei family has always wanted to establish a relationship with the inorganic company, but it has never been successful. The Pei family was originally a small merchant fortune, the small family can not help, the big family can't look down. If they want to come back in Huacheng in the short term, they will choose inorganic The cabinet. "Jiang Rinzhi said," At this juncture, they will not choose to conflict with the inorganic cabinet. "

"Then they were used?"

"This is just speculation, the specifics have not been investigated yet. However, this may not be found." Jiang Rong Zhi Pei Cheng was still looking down, thinking about this, so he continued: "You don't have to be too concerned at this time. In my mind, things will not be very troublesome. "

"Hu family or Liu family?"

Pei Cheng said suddenly.

Jiang Rinzhi shook his head and did not give an accurate answer. In fact, he checked, and did not find out what connection the brothers and sisters of the Pei family were with in this time. So he can only judge at present, if the Pei family is not really stupid, it means that the people who use them are very high.

Pei Cheng guessed from Jiang Linzhi's expression that although the Pei family's brothers and sisters were used by others, there was no evidence, but it was a matter of stability. "And there is news that the inorganic court can't find?"

"The inorganic cabinet is not omnipotent. We can find a lot of news, but there are also a lot of information that we cannot find." Jiang Rongzhi's tone was helpless, "You seem to have a lot of misunderstandings about the inorganic cabinet."

"I just thought you would handle these little things very neatly." Pei Cheng was a little uncomfortable, but he was preconceived. He really felt that the inorganic cabinet was an omnipotent place, but he often ignored it selectively. At times, the Inorganic Pavilion is sometimes blocked and attacked when doing things.

Jiang Rongzhi didn't know what to say.

He was very pleased with Pei Cheng's whole-hearted trust, but he couldn't help his occasional "incompetence."

"The Pei family's affairs are over, and you don't have to worry about it anymore." Jiang Rongzhi pursed her lips, and said the escape route "prepared" for the Pei family's siblings. "Tonight, someone will remove them from China." The city will be taken away and will not return to Huacheng again. "

"If they really have the heart, would they really ..." Pei Cheng just stopped talking, he didn't want to believe that Brother Pei and Little Pei would leave Huacheng willingly, "When they left Huacheng a year ago, I still I thought they would not come back, but they came back a year later. "