Chapter 300

Shi Tienan intends to take a small batch of silver to go out and secretly disperse it. This plan was well thought out. The New Southwest was not originally rich, even if all the previous official silver were recast into broken silver, the original official silver was not visible. Any of the original appearance, but as long as someone comes here to investigate, you can probably feel a little clue.

In order to avoid extracurricular branches, Shi Tienan decided to spread it out with Shi Sanqing with a small batch of silver, no matter what method was used, anyway, it was a little bit.

At the very least, as long as one day it was discovered that this batch of official silver was hidden in the New Southwest, if the quantity and weight of the silver are not right, even if these people are still determined, as long as they can't produce evidence, this matter will not Will be caught by the handle.

Pei Cheng was surprised at the beginning why Shi Tienan would come over and tell himself.

Shi Tienan seemed to have seen something from the doubts on Pei Cheng's face. Shi Tienan straightly said: "According to the rules, we have to disperse this last small amount of money to ask the cabinet leader, but the cabinet owner is not here now. Can't wait any longer, so just ... please, the lady can approve. "

Pei Cheng pursed his lips, he now knows why these two men came over to find themselves early in the morning. But it was because he knew that Pei Cheng was even more difficult to make a decision.

After all, if Shi Tienan and Shi Sanqing leave the new southwest with these batches of silver, what will happen will be more difficult to solve.

So Pei Cheng dared not say anything for a while.

Jiang Butler did not speak, lowered his eyes, and staggered Shi Tienan's line of sight for help. This matter was not something that a small butler of his can tell.

Seeing that Pei Cheng didn't speak, Jiang's housekeeper didn't look at him either. Shi Tienan panicked and couldn't help looking at his son.

Shi Sanqing is also anxious now, so he said: "Mrs. Pavilion, but we still have a place where we can hide this last batch of recast silver, we will not make a decision. Now this batch is the last official. The silver was recast, all the previous ones were scattered and hidden. "

"Now there is no place for the underground storage in the city's main palace to continue to be placed, and the warehouse of the inorganic pavilion is also filled. It is really impossible to find a place." Shi Sanqing explained. I told us before leaving that once the last batch of official silver was completely destroyed, the cave in Houshan was destroyed immediately. "

Pei Cheng frowned: "There is still no solution left."

"Two big boxes." Shi Tienan wiped the hot sweat on his face. "Even if it is really found, it's just two boxes of broken silver, it won't cause any trouble."

Pei Cheng lowered his eyes and pondered for a long time, "Okay."

Shi Tienan and Shi Sanqing were overjoyed. They originally thought that Pei Cheng would refuse. Unexpectedly, Pei Cheng actually agreed.

Jiang's housekeeper also had some accidents. After all, a little insurance is to wait for Jiang Rongzhi to come back to solve the last two boxes of broken silver. But Pei Cheng agreed.

Quite bold.

氺 本 氺 氺 本 氺 氺 氺 When Jiang Rong came back, Pei Cheng just pulled away from the deep sea where he made silver jewelry by himself.

"I heard that you have been busy making silver jewelry for the past few days, why don't you take it out and see it." It was this sentence that Jiang Rongyi met when he met Pei Cheng's smile that was just right on his face. stiff.