Chapter 298

at the same time.

Pei Cheng, who is now staying in the New Southwest, finally found his second career.

After Jiang Yanzhi came back tonight, instead of going to the dining room first, he went to a vacant room in the backyard to find Pei Cheng.

Pei Cheng was sitting cross-legged on the ground, fiddled with the silver ornaments on his hands, and the expression on his face was so solemn that he didn't even notice when Jiang Yanzhi came in.

Jiang Yanzhi first looked at Pei Cheng, and then looked at the silver jewelry that Pei Cheng held in his hand. He felt that his status had now received a major challenge. "Dad, what are you doing, why not even go to dinner."

Pei Cheng shook his head, "I'm not hungry yet. You go to eat first. After you finish eating, go to read a book. After reading, rest."

"Daddy, you can't do that." Jiang Yanzhi was a little depressed. "You've been staring at these silver ornaments for five consecutive days."

Pei Cheng raised his head, "Don't you notice that the silver ornaments I held in my hands have been changing in the past five days? This is what I just got this afternoon. There are still some problems with the details. When the silversmith master comes tomorrow, Let me ask. "

"Do you like these now?" Jiang Yanzhi tentatively said. Shouldn't these silver jewelry be something that girls only like, why would dad like it too?

Pei Cheng lifted the silver ornaments, took a few glances under the light, and then took out a charcoal pen to draw on it. "I didn't like it before, but I like it now."

"What are you doing now." Jiang Yanzhi's face was full of doubts, "Are you painting?"

Pei Cheng nodded casually, "Ada they will only create silver ornaments, and will not deal with the details. I have invited a few silversmith masters and painters. Although the styles are all good, but ... I want to create a few new styles, As the treasure of the town shop. "

Jiang Yanzhi is not very interested in the treasure of Zhendian in the mouth with Pei Cheng, "Father will come back soon, and if he sees you do n’t eat, drink or sleep for these silver ornaments, he will be angry of."

While Pei Cheng was still conceiving his treasure of town shop, he suddenly heard Jiang Yanzhi's words that made him uncomfortable. He was a little depressed. "Can't you give me a brand new quiet and comfortable creative environment? "

Jiang Yanzhi decided not to continue to fight against dad, lest dad was really unhappy, "I just heard from Dongdong they said, dad, you have time to go to the silversmith shop to learn how to build a silversmith? The silversmith shop is so hot, you went What you do, even if you really want to make a silver piece you like, it ’s fine if you do n’t draw it yourself, why do you need to do it yourself. "

Jiang Yanzhi's tone was full of distress, because it seemed to her that Pei Cheng didn't need to go to the silversmith's shop in person. What's more, learning more, Jiang Rong went to the silversmith's shop some time ago, because he wanted to replace the official silver It was recast into silver ornaments to cover up, so it can be said that the silversmith shop is driving the furnace for a whole day. It is very hot to stay in that place, and it is easy to make people feel uncomfortable.

Now that the weather is getting hotter and hotter, Dad stays at home badly during the day, even if he ran out, and actually wasted most of his time on the silversmith shop, which made Jiang Yanzhi feel helpless and worried.

If the father came back to know, maybe they would be angry with Ada.

Donglai is now having nightmares every night, because it is because he is afraid that Jiang Rongzhi will see a tossed Pei Cheng after he returns. He was worried that he would be angered.