Chapter 309

The next day.

The 100-day banquet for Jiangzhai in the New Southwest, Jiangyan, the Second Young Master of the Noble Pavilion, began.

In order to formally introduce Jiang Yanzhi and Jiang Yan in front of everyone, Jiang Rongzhi invited many old patrons from the past year to visit many guests from the morning.

The hundred-day banquet has not officially started yet.

At the same time, in an inn just a few streets away from Jiangzhai.

Chu Xun took Chu Baijiao out of the house. When he first walked to the door of the inn, Chu Xun's footsteps stopped and looked at the crowd not far away. An Ren stood behind him and couldn't help saying: "Master what happened?"

Chu Xun woke up like this at the beginning of his dream: "It's okay, maybe I was wrong."

An Ren nodded unclearly, and then looked at the place where Chu Xun had just looked at it, and found nothing wrong, so he looked back, honestly, just like following Chu Xun.

After being punished by Chu Xun before, An Ren dared not to speak up in front of Hou Ye again after so many years of being valued by Hou Ye.

An Ren lowered his head and followed his eyebrows on the side of the carriage. When he thought about what happened in the silversmith shop yesterday, he couldn't help but hang a trace of melancholy. He is really worried about Chu Xun now. Originally, he thought that after so many years in the past, Hou Ye had forgotten someone for a long time, but he did not expect that Chu Xun's performance in the silversmith shop yesterday made An Ren be vigilant here. Back to Ali.

Chu Xun bought all the silver hairpins made by Pei Cheng by different means yesterday.

This thing is to hide Pei Cheng and Jiang Rongzhi, so all the silver hairpins made by Pei Cheng must be bought back when the host can't detect the abnormality. This is not just a huge one. Engineering is still an extremely testing matter.

When Chu Xun gave this task, An Ren took the matter down. First, An Ren was worried that if this thing passed through the hands of others, it would lead to an out-of-holiday branch. Second, he was worried that if he did something cautious, he would be taken by the people in the inorganic cabinet Perceived that An Ren felt that he had to watch this in person.

So this thing was done by An Ren in one hand-he hired someone to buy back all the silver hairpins in the silversmith shop. Of course, when buying hairpins, he also specially bought other things, so as to eliminate the in-store The alertness of the manager.

An Ren sighed, he really thought that this matter had passed, but who could think that Chu Xun's mind would be so deep hidden.

But I do n’t know why, An Ren always feels that when Hou Ye was doing this, he actually thought about it. Otherwise, how could Chu Xun, who has always been cautious, make such a provocation in Jiang Rongzhi ’s territory behavior.

"Anren." Chu Xun's voice sounded in the carriage.

"The minions are here."

"Go buy a bunch of candied gourds." Chu Xun's tone was full of helplessness. Chu Xun didn't like to eat candied gourds, but obviously, this bunch of candied gourds was bought for Chu Baijiao.

An Ren nodded, took the money bag and went to buy candied gourds. He walked and pressed down what he was just worried about.

On the other side.

Yi v. Went back to his own room, then took off the gauze cap on his head, his face covered with sweat.

"I was almost discovered just now. I didn't even see Chu Xun here. Fortunately, this palace ... Fortunately, I hid quickly." Yi Yi pours a cup of tea and drank it when he looked up, and then saw the people around him. He couldn't say a word for a long time, and pushed his shoulder, "General, why don't you talk."