Chapter 208

The five carriages that didn't look very obvious from the outside were slowly driving from the imperial capital to the official route of South China City.

Catch the car day and night, stop non-stop, a group of dead is changing.

The white and fat Pei Cheng, who was raised, was lying in a large carriage, afraid he would catch cold, and he was covered with a thin quilt, but now the weather is hot, so there are ice cubes in the carriage to prevent him from getting uncomfortable.

Jiang Yanzhi sat on Pei Cheng's face with a small face and cross-legged, holding a small fan in his hand. From time to time, he fanned Pei Cheng who was still awake in the carriage.

Pei Cheng slept sweetly, but Jiang Yanzhi was sad.

Jiang Rinzhi lifted the car curtain, his body was full of wind and dust, and he seemed to have just returned from when.

Three people came in the carriage at once, and the originally spacious carriage seemed a little crowded in an instant.

Jiang Rongzhi glanced lightly at Jiang Yanzhi, "You go back to your carriage and stay."

Jiang Yanzhi knew that as soon as his father came back, he could not continue to stay. Although he was dissatisfied, he did not dare to resist Jiang Yanzhi and left the little fan aside silently, got up and drilled out.

When Jiang Yanzhi left, the obtrusive things in the house also left.

Jiang Rongzhi was sitting on the bed in the carriage. He looked at the sleeping face of Pei Cheng who was still sleeping well. He smiled slightly at the corner of his mouth. Some seemed to cry and laughed. Jiang Rongzhi hugged Pei Cheng up and hugged Arms, and then kissed his forehead.

A glass of water came over from the small table on the side. Jiang Rongzhi took a sip of his head, then pinched Pei Cheng's chin with his fingers, and crossed the warm water gently and carefully.

Pei Cheng, who slept unconsciously, drank the warm water from the man.

After continuously feeding two mouthfuls of warm water, Jiang Rongzhi reluctantly withdrew from the young man's mouth, and then took a soft pillow to let the young man lean on the soft pillow.

Pulling up the sleeves, Jiang Rinzhi pressed his face, carefully helped Pei Cheng to pinch his legs and arms, and finally helped Pei Cheng to squeeze his waist bar carefully.

Sleeping in bed all day and night, if you help Pei Cheng to squeeze from time to time, Jiang Rongzhi is worried that this person will even have problems walking when he wakes up.

"Little villain, when will you wake up." Suddenly, a deep, mellow male voice sounded in the quiet compartment.

Pei Cheng lay unconsciously in the man's arms, as if he had no contact with the outside world.

After staring at Pei Cheng's sleeping face for a long time, Jiang Rongzhi lowered his head and kissed Pei Cheng's lips fiercely.

"If you don't wake up again, I'm really angry." Someone threatened, but still didn't get a response.

Silent.

There was silence.

At the same time, he is still waiting for Pei Cheng with his soul. At the moment, he is squatting on the ground, looking up at the young and young Jiang Rongzhi, who is now looking at the face. "Cheng" wiped the body, wiped the body and hurried out before Pei Cheng had not had time to follow him, and he saw Jiang Rongzhi ran back again, but with an ointment on his hand.

Pei Cheng was a little confused.

He only remembered that when he spent the night in the cave, he suffered a lot of sins that night, but after he woke up the next day, he didn't feel much uncomfortable.