Chapter 254

The first prince looked at the second prince obscurely. This was the first time that the first prince stared at the second prince with such eyes. "The second one, what do you mean? Why, you still have to stop me, Do n’t let me go in and see the father emperor? "

Just as the first prince couldn't believe the second prince, the second prince naturally couldn't believe the second prince. The two brothers had been with each other for more than ten years. Everyone knew the other side well. But this is because it is very clear that the other person is a person. The two of them are even more reluctant to actually let the other person enter the Yu Study with them. They are worried that the other party will make a trick.

The old **** who has been serving in the Imperial Academy for years has been even more distressed. "The first prince, the second prince, and His Majesty have just left. Why did the two of you quarrel in the Imperial Academy, if the elderly know , This heart may be uncomfortable. Otherwise, the eldest prince and the second prince go in together? "

The eldest prince and the second prince glanced at each other and snorted, knowing that the two of them continued to make trouble in this way was also particularly boring, so they took a step back, and the two took their own people into the Yushu study together.

The second prince ’s concubine took a makeup cry and cried for a long time. She saw that the first prince and the second prince had not yet returned from Yushufang. She calculated in her heart that it would not take so long from Yushufang to the bedroom. , I found an opportunity to leave.

Seeing the princess of the second prince coming out from the inside, the court lady quickly stepped forward and knelt on the ground, saying, "Mother, the second prince and the eldest prince are still in the imperial study to find the secret edict."

The second prince's concubine always worried that her majesty would not make the second prince a new prince, but when she remembered that his majesty promised to do something for herself two days ago, the second prince's concubine was still taken with a heart-pill. He did n’t mean to set up his son as the new emperor, then he would n’t say anything that would be misunderstood, and the second concubine ’s mother concubine began to stabilize, “You go to the imperial study to see the situation, if there is any situation , Remember to keep me informed. "

The maiden agreed, and turned away quickly.

The second prince's concubine looked at the back of the court lady leaving, her heart beating a little faster, she couldn't help but stretch out her hand, gently touching the position of her chest, and whispered in her heart: "It shouldn't really happen, shouldn't it What will happen, don't scare yourself. "

But who knows that the second princess's concubine's mood is unstable now, is it because she had foreseen something for a long time, or because ... something else.

At the same time, the first and second princes, who were originally in a stable state, took the secret edict from the father emperor and placed them in the imperial study, and the two stood together. One person took one side and opened the secret edict directly.

The first prince and the second prince saw a big change in their faces when they saw the contents of the secret edict.

The imperial city Jiangzhai.

Chu Xun only took two guards with a knife to go to the door when it was dark. Chu Xun sat in a chair and looked at Jiang Rongzhi. Then he looked at Chu Bai, who had been lying in his arms and refused to leave. Jiao, I ca n’t take care of Chu Baijiao. I just said, "Patriarch, thank you for taking care of your sister during this time. It's just that I still have a ruthless request, and I hope that the patriarch can agree."