Chapter 285

On the second day, Jiang Rongzhi really took Pei Cheng to the main palace.

Shi Tienan had already put on a neat dress and stood at the gate of the city's main palace. He was waiting for Jiang Rong, and Shi Sanqing walked on the side, his face full of irritability, both of them Waiting for Jiang Rongzhi.

Jiang Rongzhi's carriage arrived slowly.

Chen Fei and Chen Fan drove the carriage, and Chen Shu was busy dealing with the files. Before the two of them went out, he specifically told them to let them remember what happened today, and remember to share with them when they return.

Chen Fei and Chen Fan simply did not want to ignore him.

Jiang Rongzhi took the lead in getting out of the carriage. Shi Tienan and Shi Sanqing hurried up. Before they could say hello, Jiang Rongzhi ignored them directly and turned to continue standing by the carriage.

Shi Tie's father and son are unknown.

Pei Cheng got out of the carriage, stepped on his feet and walked down, Jiang Rongzhi stood and stared all the way.

Jiang Rinzhi looked at the father and son, "Lead the way."

The two thought they were sinners and quickly led the way, not daring to care about their neglect. They were supposed to atone for these people. Now they are eligible to ask them to look at themselves differently. As long as Jiang Rongzhi is not angry, they will be happy. Shi Tie Nan took a large group of people to Houshan after setting off firecrackers. In order to hide, Shi Tie Nan had already called all the servants of the city's mansion to rest in the house, and he was not allowed to come out without instructions.

The dark guards of the inorganic pavilion rushed to the city ’s main palace early, surrounded Houshan to avoid running out of short eyes, hiding in the dark and peeking, so now the group of people even go to watch the day after tomorrow. It is also very safe.

Shi Tienan diligently led the crowd to a small road near the mountainside in Houshan. This was the short walk. The cold sweat on the head of Shi Tie's head continued to fall, and besides the cold sweat was his tired sweat, Shi Tie's side Wiping the sweat on his forehead, he said, "The patriarch, this is this, this is this."

Jiang Rongzhi stood in front of the small road, looking at the small road with seven twists and turns in front of him, "Are you mistaken? There will be a road behind this road?"

Shi Tienan affirmed: "This is the way to be true. Sometimes when I can't sleep at night, I often come with Sanqing to patrol in the middle of the night to see if a thief with long eyes runs over to dig our things, Ah, I really do n’t worry that someone will dig, because our Houshan does n’t have a tomb at all. This mountain is not a treasure of feng shui, and no one will choose it in the cemetery. "

Ha ha ha ...

Shi Tienan saw that he was telling a joke that no one took care of himself, so he laughed a few times and dared not say anything.

Shi Sanqing worried that Shi Tienan would say something that would make people unhappy and quickly walked to the front to lead the way.

Jiang Rongzhi walked side by side with Pei Cheng. He let Pei Cheng walk inside him. One hand always protected him intentionally or unintentionally, lest the mountain skiing cause him to fall.

After the people walked for a while, Shi Sanqing wiped the sweat from his head and said, "This is the place where the patriarch, the patriarch's wife."

The people stopped in front of a bare, mossy stone wall. The faces of the two men were covered with stone iron men. They walked over to find the mechanism, and then pressed hard and clicked. The stone wall was opened in front of everyone.