Chapter 321

Pei Cheng spouted out tea, "You are too confident in your words?"

But Pei Cheng, who had been worrying, was inexplicably relaxed because of Jiang Linzhi's words.

Even so, Pei Cheng's tone was still a little nervous, "What are you going to do?"

In fact, there is no need to remind Pei Cheng that Jiang Rongzhi remembered the fact that Chen's daughter was to be named a concubine during this time just before moving to New Southwest. Jiang Lin's center of gravity in the last life was in the Imperial City, and he did not follow Mr. Chen had direct contacts, so even though she knew that Chen's daughter was sealed as a concubine, she didn't take it seriously.

But now it 's different. Jiang Rongzhi moved the inorganic pavilion and the entire Jiangzhai to the new southwest. Things that were n't in my mind before, things that could n't be placed on the countertop, now I 'll take them out and put them on the countertop one by one. The Chen family is now reluctant to continue cooperation with the inorganic cabinet, so there are only two ways for the Chen family.

One road was completely destroyed, and the other was that he could not fly.

"The Chen family wants to be a golden phoenix and will leave the entire southwestern part of New Southwest from now on. What do you plan to do?" Pei Cheng was sitting on a chair, holding a tea cup in his hand, and his calm and impassive eyes implied coldness and lightness Murderous.

This is the first time that Pei Cheng has unreservedly exposed his murderousness to another person in front of Jiang Rongzhi.

Of course it will not be the last time.

Jiang Rongzhi sat down, pulled Pei Cheng up, let him sit on his lap, and then hugged Pei Cheng, saying, "The relationship in the Imperial City has been managed, and the woman who wants to become a concubine is more than her Chen family. It 's not just a little Chen family who is a female. Chen 's family means that Chen 's daughter appeared in Yu Garden repeatedly during this time, and every time the new emperor happened to be in the Yu Study, after more times, Chen 's daughter was in the new The emperor appeared in front of him and showed his talents. This has long been spread. The Chen daughter is now boycotted by other show girls together. "

"This Chen daughter's means are not small. The ability is also sufficient." Pei Cheng looked at this Chen daughter's eyes.

Jiang Rongzhi has another view on this, "It is not that Chen's daughter has a small means. Hundreds of beautiful women entered the palace together. They have excellent looks, talented and family members, they have their own skills, and the means are not small. Women are everywhere. But these people are not as courageous as the Chen women.

"how do I say this?"

"These things that Chen's daughter does now are not unimagined, but no one dares to do it. A beautiful lady is not qualified to enter the Royal Garden, but Chen's daughter does. The girl is courageous. If the new emperor is fancy, it is the ancestral smoke, but if the new emperor does not follow the girl 's actions, she will be driven out of the palace by the decree in the palace. " But he knows a lot about the imperial capital, even more than the new emperor in the imperial palace.

Pei Cheng nodded, "You continue to say."

"If you want to be a concubine, you must have the skills of being too mortal. Chen's daughter has the courage, but she has also laid a lot of hidden dangers for herself." Jiang Rongzhi said lightly, "The ladies in the palace hate Chen The daughter, but the daughter Chen does not know how to converge. The show girls are still young and cannot communicate with the parents outside the palace, so naturally there is no way to spread the news of the daughter Chen. Those who hope that their daughter can become Phoenix's big merchants know that Chen's daughters are unruly in the palace, do you think Chen's daughters can continue to run away? "