Chapter 328

After chatting by the lake, Pei Cheng's mood converged and there was no rejuvenation. After calming down, Pei Cheng seemed to feel a little embarrassed that he had just been angry with Jiang Rongzhi just outside, but he was honestly held by Jiang Rongzhi.

Their supper was eaten outside. When they were going back, Jiang Rongzhi also bought Pei Cheng a silly little black dog on the roadside, furry, with a white tail and a cute looking one. puppy.

It's not expensive, you can buy one or two lines of silver.

On the way back, Jiang Rongzhi looked at Pei Cheng carelessly holding the dog, clenching fists with one hand, and put it on his lips, with a very restrained low cough. Then he said: "Have you taken your name?"

Pei Cheng glanced at the puppy in his arms, and the puppy also glanced at Pei Cheng.

"Call it Daniel."

Pei Cheng didn't seem to realize that the air suddenly became dignified, and he explained to himself: "It looks a little short, I hope he can grow bigger."

Finally, Jiang Rin's way: "Change it."

Pei Cheng's brain turned for a long time, then before the carriage stopped, he said: "It's summer now, so call it, domineering."

"Well." Jiang Rin's face didn't change. "The name Daniel is good."

Pei Cheng was deliberately fooling Jiang Rongzhi, and seeing his natural commitment, he did not intend to continue to harm the other party. Thinking that if he was arrogant and called the name of this spicy ear, then the one who would be uncomfortable in the future would be himself .

"Forget it, let's just call it sauerkraut." Pei Cheng thought about the sauerkraut fish he had at night, so he said, "Call it sauerkraut fish."

Pei Cheng is getting more and more self-willed now, and Jiang Rongzhi is casual with him, too lazy to let him continue to change, anyway, this name is only called at home, and will not be called in front of outsiders.

Jiang Rongzhi would never let this black puppies bought from the bazaar appear at least when he came from outside at home.

Pei Chengquan, Jiang Rongzhi also liked the name.

Sauerkraut fish is a timid as a mouse, a fox and a tiger. When he was held in his arms by Pei Cheng, he only knew that he licked Pei Cheng's hand obediently, but once he fell into Jiang Rongzhi's hand, he had a dead dog face, a flattering and well-behaved quiet nest. In Jiang Rongzhi's hands, he dare not move.

Not to dare to take advantage of others.

When Pei Cheng followed Jiang Linzhi, he subconsciously asked, "Not that we are going to find the second prince now, why are we back now?"

"It's not the right time." Jiang Rongzhi looked up at the sky, and the sunset at the horizon just receded into the last light. "I'll take you out when it gets dark."

The specific Jiang Rongzhi started pretending to be mysterious, and dared not talk to Pei Cheng again.

Pei Cheng was not in a hurry and took the puppy to the backyard to find a nest for it.

Sauerkraut yelled a few times as soon as the pickled fish landed, and then turned around Pei Cheng a few times, and then began to demonstrate on his own site.

The sauerkraut's nest was behind the courtyard where Pei Cheng and Jiang Rongzhi lived. Sauerkraut hummed around the backyard, then walked to the corner comfortably, raised his leg proudly, and spewed half of the urine , And then ran to the other side of the yard, continuing to just **** up his legs.