Chapter 295

Liu San was the one who had seen the storms and waves. He quickly calmed down, "Although the Lord, I don't know you very well, but I have been a lot of acquaintance with the city master for so many years. I know that if we don't treat you now It's a bit useful. Presumably we should be staying in a mass grave instead of a dungeon. "

Jiang Rinzhi was somewhat surprised by Liu San ’s composure, but he quickly responded, as Liu San himself said, Liu San has been with Shi Tie Nan for so many years, even if he has not experienced any setbacks in person, but At the very least, I have seen some people who have seen some storms and waves, so at the critical moment, this person may be the most calm.

but.

Jiang Rongzhi didn't think Liu San's sedation could really change anything. "You think I haven't dealt with you for any reason."

"I'm guessing that the patriarch should want to use us for something." Liu San gritted his teeth and said bluntly.

Li Zhan squatted quietly on the side and watched the two men playing a mystery. "Liu San, you do n’t want to guess the mind of the patriarch, you will die if you die, and do n’t bother me."

Li Zhan couldn't help but remind this little friend called Liu San. Liu San's idiot implicated himself in this dungeon where chickens don't lay eggs and birds don't shit. Li Zhan already felt very wronged. What dumb mystery is playing with Jiang Rinzhi.

Liu San, he is not afraid of death. He is afraid of death.

Liu San clipped Li Zhan with his eyelids, and chose to ignore Li Zhan. He tried to make his tone as confident as possible. "Master Jiang, I know you don't lack anything at all, but I ... You do n’t have the option to kill us in the first place. You must have a place to use us. As long as you speak, as long as you can let me go, no matter what you want me to do, I recognize it. "

"Liu San, what do you mean by this mean villain, you deceived the good-looking me from the New Southwest, but in the end did not intend to rescue me, Liu San I never thought you would be such a mean villain." Li No matter how stupid the station is, I can hear Liu San intending to abandon himself, and he will not do it.

A brush flashed through the cold.

Li, who was still clamoring, stood quietly after seeing the Dark Sword's Dark Guard, and he shivered crouchingly on the side and dared not speak.

Liu San glanced at him proudly, "Jiang Pavilion Master, as long as I can do what you do, just talk to me."

However, Liu San did n’t hear Jiang Rongzhi ’s request for a long time, and he was scared instantly. Liu San ’s tone became so low that he did n’t dare to be proud again: “Master Jiang, what else do you want to order? Say."

Jiang Rinzhi's tone was cold: "Liu San and Liu San, you are so sure that I have something to ask you. It seems that you have followed Shi Tienan's side for so many years, and you have not learned anything else, but you have learned to be arrogant."

Liu San's complexion gradually became pale with Jiang Rinzhi's words. He stuttered: "Jiang, Jiang Patriarch, I was not just because I was just kidding you, how could I be arrogant? Tone to discuss things with you, this, this is not me at all. "

After finishing the speech, Liu San was worried that Jiang Rongzhi did n’t believe in himself. He slaps **** his face directly, and he slaps while cursing: "Let you have the heartlessness to question the Lord Jiang. If you do n’t have a heart or lungs, you do n’t have a heart or lungs. ”Liu San said three times without heart or lungs, he slapped himself three times.

Jiang Rinzhi lowered her eyes. "From the time you came to the dungeon, you foreseen your future. It seems that you don't do these things less on weekdays."