"It is completely absurd." I see rage in his eyes which scares me. I feel alerted and again stop him as he starts to go towards Rick. "I'm going to fucking kill—"

"Zayn, stop." I say as I push him back.

"I'm going to murder him."

"Zayn, I said stop." I shout while pushing him hard on his chest.

He stills for a moment looking at me in shock. A sob left my mouth.

"Leave me alone." I cry looking at him.

"Please. Just go. I don't want you to talk to me, come near me or to mess up anything that involves me." I plead him and he just stares.

"Rick is my boyfriend and hence, I want you to stay away from him too." I wipe my cheeks as I make a stern face.

"Then who am I?" He shouts moving one step closer.

"No one." I gulp looking down and move backwards.

"How can you just say no one, Alicia?" He says in a hoarse voice and I see a hint of wetness in his eyes. He quickly hides it away giving way to my tears.

"How can you forget what we had? Those moments, those kisses...we shared everything. I shared everything with you, my happiness, my fears, everything! I thought..." I look at him and he shakes his head while looking into my eyes. "I thought there was no going back from there."

His words start to mess with me, making me weak and reckless. I feel my head heavy and pounding.

"Go to home, Zayn." I say. I can't see him crying or like this...all messed up. Begging me. It murders me, slowly and painfully.

"What home? There is no home without you!" He shrieks. I put my hands on my mouth to muffle my cries.

"There is no Zayn without you." His voice dims down as he comes closer. So close that I'm falling apart.

A minute passed in silent cries. I observe his hand moving towards my cheek. I look at him, his watery eyes which are looking at me with love, trying to heal me and asking me to let him in.

I turn around to walk away. I cannot look at him. I cannot stand the pain.

"Come back to me damnit!" I feel him following me. I close my eyes and let the river flow silently as I walk away.

"I cannot take this anymore, Alicia. This pain of separation is killing me." His hoarse voice damaged me to the level I can't explain.

I stop for a moment and close my eyes. I wish I could tell him that it's killing me way more than he can imagine.

Taking all the pain in, I run away.

My ears hear him falling onto his knees and soon I hear nothing but my sobs.

~

"Rick, start the car and take me to your apartment." My voice shakes. My whole body shakes with relentless fear and pain.

"Are you...okay?" He carefully asked.

"Just take me away from here." I reply wiping my cheeks.

Not asking anything further, he nods and starts the car. I don't know what to think. About him? Or about my family? Or about master hurting my family?

"If I kill myself then everything will be alright." I mumble looking outside the window.

"Suicide is a sin." Rick speaks calmly. "It will leave your loved ones in immense pain."

"They are in pain already!" I look towards him glaring.

"Then you are doing it to curb your pain. That's selfish." He shrugs as I sniff.