You Disappointed Me

"Others can take the next elevator." Hao-yu ordered some of his bodyguards.

Today hao-yu took only four bodyguards and two secretaries. Except for Takeshi Yamamoto, the others were from the staff of Im family.

Those bodyguards looked at each other, probably not understanding why Hao-yu had to enter the same elevator with Lisa, obviously there were so many elevators next to him.

And just after the trouble between the jeon Family and the Im Family, Lisa became famous in the upper class. Now many wealthy businessmen are keeping her away, thinking that she is a disaster, and any man who gets on with her will not end well.

Mr. Im hated Lisa even more. Hao-yu knew the situation very well, then why didn't he avoid her?

But they didn't dare to violate Hao-yu's order. What's more, Lisa still had a few of her bodyguards with her, and it was impossible for them to have any personal affairs in this mean time.

So all of his bodyguards got into the elevator next to them, obediently.

Seok jin pressed the thirty-seventh floor button. That floor was a rest area. There was still some time before the meeting. They arranged for Vice President Lee to meet on the thirty-seventh floor.

"Which floor is Mr. Hao-yu going to?" Lisa asked politely.

"Same as you." Hao-yu looked at her with a smile and asked casually, "Originally, today's meeting was hosted by Mr. Jeon Jungkook, but now it's temporarily changed, and I will be hosting this meeting. I wonder if Mrs. Jeon has any thoughts on this?"

"The market is unpredictable, and only capable ones can survive this kind of atmosphere. Mr. Hao is young and promising and has a bright future." Lisa said all polite words.

"Mrs. Jeon is really polite, but why do I sense some bitterness?" Hao-yu looked at her with a sweet smile, and said meaningfully, "You are probably scolding me in your heart? Since I replaced your husband."

"You are wrong." Lisa met his gaze and said firmly, "No one can replace my husband's position, whether in the buisness market or in my heart!"

"Oh?" Hao-yu squinted slightly, "It seems that Mrs. Jeon has a very deep affection for her husband, but how did I hear that your relationship was not harmonious before?"

Lisa raised her eyebrows and smiled: "Rumours are rumours after all. Someone will definitely extravagant things according to their liking, just to suit their taste. I didn't expect Mr. Hao to believe in something so feeble..."

"It seems that I have misunderstood." Hao-yu smiled.

"There is an old saying that husband and wife are birds of the same forest, and when the disaster is approaching towards that forest, it's only understandable if the husband falls, for the wife to fall too. Like in Mrs. Jeon's case, Mr. Jeon jungkook has already fallen, now he will make you fall too!"

"Great! I can sense your deep love for your husband, so deep that, even after Mr. Jeon jungkook has fallen terribly, Mrs. Jeon is all ready to go down with him. "

"Jungkook has fallen? It seems like Mr. Hao like to draw conclusions way too soon." Lisa's lips evoked a ridiculous arc, and said unceremoniously, "Mr. Hao have just entered the buisness market of United States, so you probably don't know much about my husband's strength and jeon Family's wealth and legacy. For my husband, there is no such thing as trouble or falling!! Living in life, it is inevitable that he will encounter ups and downs, he just encountered a little storm, just as a rest period, and soon, he will return to the buisness world. At that time, I am afraid that Mr. Hao will not have such a good substitute opportunity like this time!!!"