They Are All Pretending

Yesterday I was a bit busy, so I couldn't update✌️

***

"No need." Lisa was a little embarrassed, "Uncle kwon doesn't seem to want you to know about this..."

"Don't want me to know?" jungkook frowned, "Why?"

"I don't know. Don't take it to your heart. He must have his own reasons." Lisa soothed. "The reason why I told you about this is because we promised that we should treat each other honestly if there is something between us, we must tell eachother."

"You are doing the right thing." jungkook raised his lips, "Just tell me what's going on in the future, and I will understand."

"Yeah, thank you for your understanding." Lisa smiled and nodded, "You can ask the driver to prepare the car. I'll go, take a look."

"okay, I'll do that."

...

Jungkook asked seok jin to drive Lisa back to Lee chae-rin's place. On the way, Lisa tried to call kwon ji-yong again, and the phone was turned off, making her feel more uneasy.
After thinking about it, she called jisoo.

Since Lisa returned to jeonvilla few days ago, jisoo has not lived with Lee chae-rin anymore, now she lives in a hostel since lisa is also busy in her life with her own family. Jisoo also applied for an American university for advanced studies, but she applied for business management, because her pursuit of music was not as great as Lisa's Perseverance, so she wanted to switch to the business department, learn something to find a superior job, and live an ordinary life.

However, she visits Lee chae-rin every weekend, and holidays are also spent there, because bambam occasionally comes back, and she has been silently waiting for him.

She hopes that one day, bambam can open his heart to her.

Lisa thought, maybe jisoo would know the real truth.

Jisoo's phone number was quickly connected, and Lisa asked straightforwardly: "Jisoo, do you know what happened to my mother?"

Jisoo froze for a moment, and said anxiously, "You knew it so soon?"

"Something really happened??" Lisa asked in astonishment, "What is going on?"

Jisoo was silent for a few seconds, and said embarrassingly: "Godmother don't want me tell you."

"jisoo..."

"You should ask her yourself." jisoo's voice was a bit heavy, "Lisa, I used to think godmother was too tired. When you and jungkook reconcile, I was really happy for you, I thought Godmother's life would be able to restore peace and tranquility, but I didn't expect... alas..."

"you didn't expect what? What happened to my mother???" Lisa asked anxiously, "jisoo, we are like sisters, you never hide anything from me."

"I want to tell you too, but if you know it, the burden on Godmother's heart will be heavier." jisoo's voice was a little choked, "The person she cares about most in her life is you, even if you just frown, she will feel distressed for a long time..."

"Jisoo..."

"Okay, I know I can't hide anything from you, so I'll tell you." jisoo sighed and said, "Godmother, was diagnosed...with brain tumor. The doctor said her condition is very dangerous and she has very less time."

"What are you talking about??" Lisa widened her eyes in astonishment. She didn't expect this to be the case. After so many things, their family finally lived a peaceful life, but, her mother actually got such a disease.