I Will Wait Patiently

Taehyung was standing by the floor-to-ceiling windows of the restaurant looking at the sea with a telescope, jungkook and Lisa were taking wedding photos on the deck.

Jungkook hugged Lisa intimately from behind, kissed her hair with nostalgia, blowing Lisa's long hair and wedding dress skirt on the beach, making her look more charming, her lips raised slightly, with a faint smile, But she can't hide the melancholy in her eyes.

Taehyung knew that she was unhappy, and she didn't want to marry jungkook at all.

Taehyung couldn't help but stretched out his hand and gently stroked the transparent glass window, as if he wanted to stroke Lisa's beautiful cheek through this thin layer of glass. He said in his heart, Lisa, tomorrow, I will take you away!

"ring ring--"

His phone rang, taehyung answered the call. It was Irene.

"Master, everything is ready!"

"Don't do it so quickly, do it tomorrow morning, let jungkook be caught off guard!"

"understood!" Irene agreed.

~*~

The wedding photos were taken all afternoon. Until the evening, when the sun set, the photographer took some sunset scenes for them. The two people turned their backs to the sunset, and the scene of the sea and sky transitioning, there is a bleak beauty, which sets off between them. That kind of looming blurred emotion.

The photographer was full of praise for the photos in this series, jungkook was also very satisfied, but Lisa had no interest, and said tiredly: "It should be enough after taking so much? I'm so tired, I want to go back to rest."

"Okay, let's go back." jungkook habitually hugged her waist, gestured to his entourage, and immediately arranged the yacht to dock.

When she went back, Lisa fell asleep in the car, jungkook put his arm around her, and the other hand operated the tablet to read today's business report. When he was busy, he received a text message on his cell phone and he glanced at Lisa.

Later he checked the text message from seok jin: "president, everything is as you expected. Young Master tae really took action. Fortunately, we were prepared!"

The corners of Jungkook’s mouth evoked a mocking arc, and he replied a text message: "They should wait until the wedding tomorrow. Remember not to be too obvious, let them continue to look forward to it."

"Yes. There is another news to report to you." seok jin replied back.

"what's up?"

"bambam has also landed to New York and has checked into the Hilton Hotel."

"Last time I asked you to investigate his identity, have you checked it out?" jungkook furrowed his brows in concern.

"bambam's identity information has been manipulated, and there is no way to find out the origin. Maybe his ID card is specially made. The more it goes like this, the more it proves that he has a strong background and he is so mysterious, he should be a descendant of politics, or a member of the military." Although jungkook wrote like this, jungkook did not put bambam in his eyes.

"I think so too. He is extraordinary, brave and courageous. He has been a police officer for two years and has made a lot of achievements. However, he is very impulsive and doesn't look like a calm person. If he is not a second-generation official, where would he be in Merit? It is estimated that his family is a member of the political circle or the military. They wanted him to make some merits before arranging him an official position, so he was assigned to work in the police station." seok jin expressed his thoughts.