It's The Last Goodbye

Omg, you guys really spammed my notifications 😭🤧 (not complaining though)
So, I won't make you all wait any longer.

I cried while writing and re-editing this chapter. Ngl. I hope to make you all cry with me *yes, I am mean🙂

***

"Oh..." Old master jeon sighed deeply. Although he was unwilling to do so, the matter had become a foregone conclusion, and he had no choice. Perhaps this was the catastrophe destined for jungkook.

The woman he loved did not love him. Perhaps after these things, He will really learn to grow and know how to cherish it.

Jungkook didn't say anything, just squeezed the ring on his finger. Although the wedding was destroyed, although Lisa never admitted their marriage, he kept wearing that wedding ring. The one he put on represented that she was willing to marry him at that moment, for whatever reason.

Seeing him like this, Lisa felt sad, and lowered her head to silently take the ring from her finger too, but the ring was so tight that she couldn't dial it off.

"This marriage was originally a mistake. It's good for everyone that it ends early." taehyung said coldly, "Since everyone has already decided, why not go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to go through the divorce procedures tomorrow."

"Yes, we will return to Korea after finishing the formalities." Lee chae-rin attached cautiously.

Grandpa jeon looked at jungkook.

"I can't do it tomorrow weekend. I will do it next Monday." jungkook said indifferently, the ring was tightly set on his finger too, and he almost pulled his finger off the joint, still unable to pull it off.

"Lisa, I'll come." taehyung got some balm and put it on Lisa's finger, and then he pulled the ring off from her. Taehyung was about to throw it to jungkook, but Lisa grabbed his hand and she took the ring. Wiping it clean carefully with a wet towel, then walked over and handed it to jungkook, "I'll return this to you."

Jungkook stopped and raised his eyes to stare at her palm. The luxurious diamond ring was shining brightly under the light. This is a treasure that many women flock to. Unfortunately, Lisa did not care about these things, especially because the owner of the ring is him so she doesn't love it at all. People!!!

"Thank you for letting me go."
Lisa's voice was a little choked, she clearly endured it, but being so close, feeling his familiar breath, she couldn't help crying.

She is leaving, leaving this demon who tortured her all over her body, and now she was returning to a peaceful and happy life;
She should be happy, but she should be damned...

From now on, she will never eat the nutritious porridge he cooked by himself; Can't sleep with his sturdy arms around her anymore; She can no longer listen to his strong heartbeat and cry silently; She can no longer watch him arrange all the small things for her thoughtfully after he loses his temper at her...

Never anymore...

It turns out that he is not only bad, he also has a good side!!
He would kiss her tears when she was crying, and warm her with his chest when she was cold; When she is angry, he will hug her from behind and kiss her on the shoulder gently to comfort her; When she was unwell and couldn't eat anything, he would personally cook her nutritious porridge...

Taehyung couldn't do this...

Maybe no man can do any of these things for her.

Thinking about it, Lisa's tears fell, and the crystal clear tears dripped onto the ring in her palm, making the diamond even more dazzling.