He Really Killed Someone!

"Yeah." Lisa nodded heavily, "Grandpa, don't worry, I will definitely bring jungkook back."

"Go." Old master jeon made a gesture. Other two bodyguards, along with eunho followed Lisa to leave. Just in case, taehyung asked irene to take everyone to protect Lisa.

In the hospital, old master jeon only kept one bodyguard by his side, and taehyung was all alone.

Hao-yu glanced back, knowing that Lisa was leading people away, but this time, he did nothing, because he knew that everything was too late.

On the way to the police station, Grandpa jeon had already called another well-known lawyer who rushed to the police station to meet Lisa. Eunho also mobilized more people to the police station just in case, and he also called someone to find seok jin and the lawyer who had disappeared before with him.

Irene and her people drove behind to protect them.

Jeon's bodyguard drove the car very fast and arrived at the police station in about half an hour.

The new lawyer John and his assistants that Grandpa jeon found were already waiting at the gate of the police station. After negotiating with Lisa, he immediately took her in and went to the police station for formalities.

It was probably because Mr. Im had previously pressured the police to not allow them to release jungkook. The procedures were very unsuccessful. Police staff pushed back and forth. Lisa was anxious. In the end, bambam's friend came forward to help and the police officers had to go through the bail procedures for her.

After tossing for nearly two hours, Lisa finally saw jungkook.

Jungkook’s expression was a little haggard, and his eyes were bloodshot. For two days and two nights, he did not close his eyes, and his heart was very heavy, but his innate courage was still not lost.

"kook!" Lisa embraced jungkook, tears couldn't help but slide down, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"Lisa, it's not your fault." jungkook patted her on the back. "Isn't it all right now? You can bail me out. Ms. Winnie should be fine, right?"

"Let's not talk about it for now, sign quickly and follow me." Lisa placed the pen into Jungkook’s hand and urged anxiously, "Hurry up, grandpa is still waiting for you."

"What happened?" jungkook was faintly disturbed, "Where is seok jin?"

"Don't ask, sign quickly." Lisa urged anxiously.

Jungkook didn't speak any more, thinking about signing first, and then asking more after going out, so he set aside his pen and prepared to sign on the bail slip.

Just halfway through his English name, a superintendent suddenly rushed in with a loud voice and announced: "You cannot let Mr. Jeon jungkook get bail!"

Everyone looked up at him.
The white superintendent frowned and looked at jungkook solemnly: "Mr. Jeon, I apologize, you can't leave here."

"Why?" Lisa asked anxiously.

"Oh..." the white superintendent sighed. "A minute ago, I just got the news that Ms. Winnie passed away!!!"

"What?!" Lisa widened her eyes in astonishment, looking at him in disbelief.

Jungkook was startled, the pen in his hand fell to the ground, making a slight noise, like his last hope, died? He killed someone, he really killed someone...

"Now, we will formally accuse you of manslaughter!" The white superintendent solemnly said, "You can stay silent, but everything you say will become evidence in court." He waved his hand and ordered, "Take jungkook back to the detention center!"