I Want You Badly 🔞

👀
(I am nervous as heck, lmao🤧)
If anyone wants to skip smuts then they can definitely skip this entire chapter because this whole chapter is nothing but a smut.

Enjoy👄
***

Back at jeonvilla, Lisa found that jungkook not only prepared a baby room, but also built a children's play area in the garden, and added a lot of facilities for babies at home.

Three parenting experts and two pediatricians were invited to take care of Jae.

Jae's baby room is very large, like a fairy tale kingdom. It is ocean-themed. The bed is like a small boat, and the wall is covered with ocean-themed wallpaper. Surrounded by the ocean, it's beautiful.

Lisa was pleasantly surprised: "It is so well arranged, you must have spent a lot of thoughts, right?"

"As long as you and jae like it." jungkook said with a smile.

"jae must like it. Look at him, his hands and feet are shaking constantly, and his eyes are wide open." Lisa kissed jae, "Jae, have you seen it? These are all for you. Your dad prepared it for you."

"Give me a hug." jungkook hugged jae, and looked at jae's big eyes with excitement, and couldn't help sighing, "Jae looks really like me, amber eyes, the same facial features, the same outline, so beautiful!"

"Yes, he looks like you." Lisa held jae's thin hand, and said guiltily, "when I was pregnant with jae at that time, I had been in a poor health. He weighed very light when he was born. After all this tossing, he is so thin now. I will take good care of him in the future and hope that he can recover as soon as possible."

"Definitely, I will take care of him with you." jungkook looked at Lisa deeply.

Both of them were happy, happy to finally feel eachother's presence again.

~*~

Under everyone's care, jae's body recovered quickly, and one month later, he was basically healthy.

He also learns things very quickly. Now he can say more simple things. He is active by nature and is interested in everything. He likes to bite everything he sees.

One day he bit Jungkook's checkbook. He made a lot of small gaps and made a lot of saliva. Jungkook was often dumbfounded by him.

Jungkook loves jae very much, and he likes to experience many things personally. Jae likes when every night jungkook comes back, and kisses him.

After one month, Lisa has shifted to jeonvilla, living in their guest room, attending university every afternoon, and taking care of jae at home during the rest of the day. She prepares a sumptuous dinner every day and waits for jungkook to return.

They are like a happy family of three, living a calm and peaceful life.

Jungkook was satisfied and liked this kind of life, and Lisa didn't mention leaving anymore.

Grandpa jeon saw it with his own eyes and was happy in his heart. If this continues, they will reconcile sooner or later. Then they will give him a few more great grandchildren.

...

Lisa's face also recovered quickly. Although there were scars on her face, they were not so noticeable, she no longer looked ferocious. She still wore a mask during the day, but not at night.

That night, Lisa was with jae in the nursery. It was past ten o'clock. Jae was still not sleepy at all, and was playing with Lisa on the bed.

Jungkook had just taken a shower and walked into the room wearing a bathrobe. Lisa wore a white silk dress with a light blue cardigan. She was laying on the bed and played with jae.