She Is Giving Him A Chance

Tzuyu made a sign language and closed the door after receiving the documents.

There was footsteps outside, Seok jin left.

Tzuyu looked back at the bathroom. She gave jungkook a slight drug. She heard that after taking this drug, he will be a little confused for a while. She hopes to take advantage of this to make him sign the agreement.

There was still the sound of water in the bathroom. Tzuyu quickly sandwiched the long-prepared agreement to give up custody in the middle of the official papers.

Right after it was set, jungkook came out of the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe, covering one hand on his forehead and his face didn't look good.

Tzuyu quickly walked over to help him sit down, patted him on the shoulder, and then signed him: "oppa, your complexion doesn't look good, what's the matter with you?"

"Maybe I am drunk, it's okay..." jungkook narrowed his eyes and said weakly, "You go back and rest."

Tzuyu placed the document in front of him, handed him a pen, and then signed him: "seok jin asked me to hand these documents over to you, saying that it is urgent, so you can sign it tonight, because it will be needed tomorrow morning."

Jungkook didn't even think about it. After receiving the pen, he went to sign. Tzuyu helped him follow the document and turned page by page. Of course, he did not miss the middle agreement to give up custody...

When jungkook signed his signature, the pen nib eased slightly, but he still signed his name. After signing, he fell into bed and rested.

Tzuyu covered him with a quilt, then took the document and left.

After leaving the room, she hurriedly sent a text message to Lisa: "The document has been signed, how can I give it to you?"

"You wait for me in the parking lot at the back entrance of the hospital, and I will come down to find you right away." Lisa replied to her.

Tzuyu looked around. There was no one. She hid the file in her clothes, quickly walked into the elevator, and went straight to the parking lot on the first floor.

The elevator door closed slowly, and seok jin walked out of the corridor at the corner, frowning and staring at the elevator, muttering to himself: "It turns out that what the president said is true, Miss tzuyu really has a problem."

"Follow up!" A command came from behind, and seok jin responded, "Yes, president."

Jungkook is still wearing his bathrobe, his face is still not so good, but he is not as groggy as before, and his mind is also clear.

He knew there was a problem when he drank honey water. After he went to the bathroom, he turned on the faucet and immediately picked his throat and vomited all the honey water, but because he had drunk alcohol before, now he had a little bit of medicine, and he has a stomach problem again, so his pale and weak face is real.

And tzuyu did not doubt.

After seok jin left, jungkook quickly went back to his ward to change his clothes. Even though there was a pain in his stomach now, he still had to see with his own eyes, what exactly was tzuyu doing?

...

Tzuyu took the document and went to the parking lot at the back entrance of the hospital, hiding anxiously behind a big tree. About five minutes later, Lisa came.

"How is it?" Lisa asked urgently.

Tzuyu immediately took out the signed custody renunciation letter and gave it to her. Lisa took it and looked at it and said with joy: "Very well! With this document, jungkook can no longer take jae away from me."