Do You Really Love Me?

"Grandpa, I'm not tired." Eunha said obediently, "I want to stay here to take care of jungkook."

"you are so gentle and considerate." Old master jeon smiled slightly.

Kwon ji-yong glanced at jungkook and said, "eunha, the old master jeon hasn't seen his grandson for a long time, there should be a lot to say to him, let's go out first, and see him tomorrow morning."

Eunha vaguely understood what her father meant: "Okay, jungkook, then I will go back first, and I will see you tomorrow."

"Yeah." jungkook replied shortly.

"Grandpa, then I won't accompany you now but after our wedding, I will accompany you for a walk." Eunha is very well-behaved.

"Jungkook’s injury is so severe. I am afraid that the wedding must be postponed." The old master jeon looked at Kwon ji-yong.

"Of course, we have to wait for the wedding until Jungkook’s injuries are healed. It can be postponed for a few days..." Kwon ji-yong added quickly.

Kwon ji-yong, raised his eyes to look at Grandpa jeon and further added politely, "Grandpa jeon, chae-rin will make arrangements for your itinerary in seoul. She will stay in the hospital tonight to take care of Lisa. Let's discuss about the wedding with her later. My wife's opinion is my opinion, and you don’t need to worry."

"I have long heard that you, husband and wife are in a very good relationship. In order to save her you lost your legs, you also gave her your 100 years of inheritance. This kind of trust and sincerity is really rare in the world." Old master praised him heartily.

Kwon ji-yong simply smiled, "You and Young Master jeon still have a lot to say, we won't bother you, let's say goodbye!"

"Goodbye." The old master jeon watched Kwon ji-yong leave, his eyes gleaming with complicated light.

With the door closed, jungkook sneered mockingly: "In this world...there is such a true feeling of love...? It's...like a movie... All fake"

"Don't talk nonsense." Old master jeon stared at him harshly.

"Heh!" jungkook smiled coldly, "Lee chae-rin...was a married woman back then. She went around... hooked up more than three men, first she... seduced my uncle, tzuyu's father, causing their family of three... a car accident, tzuyu's parents died in that car accident...since then tzuyu's life is miserable... She is unable to speak, and still... has autism, only three years after this incident, that Lee chae-rin hooked up again with Kwon ji-yong, she doesn't even have any remorse for the accident she caused to tzuyu's family. She also abandoned her husband and daughter, married into a wealthy family. This kind of woman is like snake and scorpion, How can such woman love someone truly!" jungkook was furious, thinking about that lady.

"That incident was an accident that year. After so many years, you should stop mentioning the old things again." Old master jeon frowned and warned him.

"Before your aunty, tzuyu's mother was dying, she begged me not to blame Lee chae-rin. Although tzuyu's mother is my own daughter, yet I have already let it go since we don't know the entire truth. Anyway, Kwon ji-yong's father is a family friend of mine, he is a person of love and righteousness. Now it is a kind of fate for our two families to become relatives. You can’t resent them because of tzuyu. Do not forget that you are going to marry Lee chae-rin's daughter now, and you have to let go of the past."

Jungkook was silent for a few seconds, and said bluntly: "Grandpa, since you...came to seoul in advance, you would have measured ...my plan of revenge already? In that case, you think...this marriage... Is it still necessary?"