I Won't Let You Go!

Tzuyu was even more proud, but she was still a little dissatisfied in her heart. Why did jungkook bite Lisa with his teeth? It was a waste to appear so intimate. He should directly slap her with his hands and beat her until her mouth spills off blood, so as to relieve the hatred.

Seok jin lowered his eyes, frowned, and did not look any further.

Donna's eyes were full of worry and she released a long sigh.

After a long time, jungkook finally let go of her, staring at her coldly, and said with a sneer: "Does it hurt? If it hurts just close your mouth. Don't say anything that makes me feel bad, otherwise, I will still teach you how to shut your mouth."

Lisa's eyes were full of tears, staring at jungkook with bitter hatred. She wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand, and said coldly: "jungkook, remember, remember how you treated me today. "

After saying this, she turned around and rushed into the room, locked the door, and searched for her and jisoo's documents in the cabinet. She wanted to find their ID cards and passports and leave this hell as soon as possible.

Jungkook walked over quickly, slapped the door with his fist, and shouted, "Open the door!!"

Lisa ignored him and continued to search for her credentials.

"Open the door for me!!!" jungkook screamed like thunder that was terrifying, very scary. She still did not respond.

Jungkook had no patience anymore. He stepped back, and kicked open the door, which hit the wall with a dull noise.

At this time, Lisa happened to find the IDs. She held the IDs tightly in her hand, and gave jungkook a disgusting look, then walked past him and was about to leave the room, but jungkook grabbed her wrist fiercely and easily snatched the IDs away.

"Give it back to me!" Lisa wanted to take it back, but jungkook brutally tore up all the documents in front of her, gritted his teeth and said, "Want to leave me? It's not that easy. I haven't got tired of you yet, where are you going? Don't even think about leaving."

Lisa looked at jungkook in astonishment, couldn't believe that he would say such a thing in such a commanding tone as if he doesn't know any shame.

After a few seconds, she tried hard to push back her bitter tears and sneered sadly.

"jungkook, from the beginning to the end, you are just playing with me. You stayed with me domineeringly because you haven't got tired of me, right? It turns out that the so-called love that you keep on feeding to me all the time is just a hypocritical illusion, and the vows of love into the bones are just the sweet words you said to me when you were in bed. How could I forget that the words said by the men in the bed should never be trusted. How could I be so stupid that I would believe you? I was so blind. I was so blind that I fell in love with such a despicable, shameless, inferior man, like you!!!"

A complicated ray of light passed through jungkook eyes, and this time he realised that he broke Lisa's heart when she said this in a hurry.

That was not his intention, but when he heard lisa's last sentence, The anger rushed into his mind again, occupying his reason. He clenched his fist, stared at Lisa coldly, and screamed coldly: "It seems that your lips are not painful enough, and you still have the strength to continue swearing, right? You need me to cut off your tongue to shut up???"

"why just cut off my tongue? why don't you just kill me? Come on, kill me! It's better to die than to tolerate this--" Lisa roared angrily, and beat Jungkook’s chest frantically.

Jungkook was so angry that he clenched his fists creaking, but in the end he just pushed Lisa away severely, turned and slammed the door away.

Lisa rushed out of the room, smashed jungkook away, and ran out.